Letter

Letter

A Chapter by pinky1500

 When Akira arrived at Q's house he wasn't to surprised to see a big mansion with a lake and several car's, to be honest Akira wouldn't have been surprised if he even had a zoo just by looking at Q, you coukd tell he was fithy rich. "Come on in" , said Q happily. It was a was a lot of abstract art , who'ld know that he who an art guy thought Akira. Q then lead Akira to a room up stairs there were two dressers in the rroom with a good viewe and a nuge bed with a bathroom."This, is your room",said Q. Akira stared at the room in shock he would have preferred a smaller room but then again if he said that Q would lecture  him again about being rude so he just put on his best fake smile and said thank you and Q left.

 

By the way asd Q as he was about to leave I enrolled you into that highschool Ren wanted you in and your uniform is down stairs."O yeah I allmost forgot he said as he pulled out a letter and left for good this time. Akira sat the letter on his desk and unpacked, it didn't take him long to upack scine he didn't have alot of stuff because his teacher Ren and him use to travel around a lot. Akira sat on his bed and turned on his I Pod touch and listened to Linkin Park for a while then he took a deep breath and grabbed the letter and opened it and read.

 

Dear Akira I'm really sorry to leave you in the middle of the night with out giving a proper good bye.There are many stuggles that you will have to face my boy, I no you have so much pain and hurt inside you but it wasn't your fault that your parents died nor it it your fault to be born with these's specail power's, when you learn to control your power's I 'am sure you'll make  a great king for us speacil's , I'am just sad that I won't be there to watch you grow to the great young man I know you are.Until we meet again.

 

From: Your teacher Ren.

 

Akira wiped tear's from his eyes stupid "Akira why are you crying your use to being  left behind" ,said Akira to him self, "and idoit Ren just decieing to do things him self'. Akira cloes his eye's and his thoughts repeated the letter over and over in his head, as he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

 

to be continued....



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on October 5, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500