Club Zero

Club Zero

A Chapter by pinky1500

 Akira walked into the club to see three boys and the same girl he saw before in the hall way. She stood awkwardly and blushed as red as  said a cherry when she saw Aikra. Then the three boys looked up at him, no one spoke for a minute until one of the boys with red hair and golden eye, he then gave Akira a bright white smile. Akira then turned around "sorry I think I have the wrong room", said Akira as he was about to closed the door and walk away the red head boy grabbed his shirt sleeve.
"Nah don't be crazy I can tell you have the right room and your really not that good at lying", said the red head.
"Dakota, stop harassing the kid ", said a tall guy with brown hair and dark skin with green eyes.The boy then got up and dragged Dakota    from     Akira.     Akira then continued  to step out the door until suddenly someone else grabbed him, Akira really wished these people would keep their hands to them self's, because in a strange way he felt like he was being violated.

Akira then turned to see who now had grabbed his shirt. " You can't leave said a small voice as Akira looked down, it was the girl from earlier.

"Why not snapped Akira at the girl as her eyes widen as him he some how hurt her feelings.

"Well m-mum    this is gone to sound weird but I had a vision of you coming here to day , " I think it's fate that we all mat here  today" , as she tugged harder on his shirt. Akira thought about his master did tell him to come to this school but for what, he all ready mat his temporally teacher.

Akira sighed you got one minute to give me a real reason to stay, said Akira as he pulled the girls fingers form his shirt and walked to sit on a near by couch.

"One reason is because you were curious an of to come here", said a boy with dark blue hair that was chopped into layers with gray eyes.

Akira now cough his attention , that was true thought Akira to himself, he then deiced to give this little club a chance."Fine I'll join your club", said Akira but then it hit him hard what was these club about.

The the girl smile started to cover her face"let me introduce every one , this blue hair guy is Bryce and that dark hair boy to my left Is Night, any you all ready know Dakota, she said. " O I all most forgot my name is Alese, and we are the Zero squad and we investigate strange occurrences that happen with our powers, said the girl as she came sat on the opposite couch of Akira. After fifteenth minutes of nothing Akira said his byes and head straight home. 

 On his way home Akira felt this strange feeling that someone was following him and he was right this man with a back coat  and huge glasses that covered his face was trailing him. Poor guy thought Akira as he keep his clam and continued to walk normal until he reached the end of a corner  and walked down a  dark ally. When the man followed him he looked around in the ally and couldn't find Akira.
Akira then laughed to him self poor old man, he said as he sat on a roof top above the ally. When the man finally gave up and walked away Akira jumped down and landed shifty on the ground.

"Well, well",said a voice as it drew closer " we finally met again Akira" Akira then turned around to see someone he thought he would never see again.

 
to be continued


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 20, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500