Someone I never thought i'd see

Someone I never thought i'd see

A Chapter by pinky1500

Akira turned around slowly to face the man"sorry I'm afraid you got the wrong person",said Akira as he passed by the man,but the man grabbed his shirt and griped his shirt hard.
"Now take a good look at my face and try to remember me", said the man.
"Ahh I'known now your that Hot dog stand guy I forgot to pay",said Akira as he pulled his wallet out and handed the man a five dollar bill  ,"keep the change.
The man starred at Akira, then he let him got and put his hand on his head and started to count, Akira took the chance to escape but the man griped his uniform again in his hands.
"You funking idiot, its me you brother Jaden",said the man  as he yelled his gross onion breath into Akira's face.
Akira would have swore his eye brews were being disintegrated as we speak, he tryed to turn his head but the smell was toxic."Jaden", asked Akira?
"Yes aren't scared",said Jaden
"No I was just going to ask why do you look like crap", said Akira, he wasn't being a smart a*s it was true Jaden clothes where torn to bites as they hung off his skinny body and his haze eyes where red from lack of sleep and lets just not mention his hair.
Jaden Vain poked out the side of his face,"You are so dead now", he said as he glared at him with a red face.
Akira pushed his hand away"tell big bro I said hey and that if he wanna dance to he known's where to find me", said Akira as he jumped high on to the alley roof top and started to run and jump form every gray roof till he reached Q's house, he knew Jaden wasn't following him because Akira was faster than lighting .
Now would probably be a good time to tell you in my family I'm the black sheep so this should explain a lot.
Akira soon reached Q's house, he walked in locked up and sat on a warm black couch, he then turned the flat screen television on  to adventure time since nothing else was on the television. He soon feel asleep, when he woke up he found a blue blanket on top on him, he turned to see the clock on the vanilla walls to see that it was four in the morning. Akira then  dragged his tired body to his room and checked his e mails. He saw he had two new e mails and checked them.
From;Chubi girl 12@ hotmail.com
 Hey Akira , it's Alese you'er probably wondering how I got your e mail,I got it form a teacher, anyways I just wanted to inform you that we have a club meeting after school.
From;I'm gonna kick your a*s 12@ hotmail.com
 Hey Akira It's your favorite brother I'm gonnna kiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll you , you little piece of****, love your brother Jaden :)
Akira shook his head and fell back to sleep as he dreamed about his child hood as he cried and screamed, Q quietly stepped into his room and sat beside him and sung a beautiful melody until Akira was calm , Q then left the room with out a trace that he had been there.  


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

does any one know how to draw manga?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on October 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 23, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500