Karaoke Time

Karaoke Time

A Chapter by pinky1500

The rest of the day went buy fast and when the bell rung in fourth block Kasey was the happiest person in the world, that was until he remembered who was going with them  to karaoke. Kasey quickly got out of his seat and raced out of the door before Ikuto had a chance to catch him. Kasey then  walked out of the school building where he saw Rick, Allen, Ace, Rachel and James siting on the steppes ,but no Ikuto Kasey then felt kind of disappointed. Then a hand patted him on the head and his heart started  to go bump. bump  as he turned to see him.
"What's wrong there you looked kind of disappointed there for a second", said Ikuto with a concerned look .
"Nnn-nonthings wrong what me it's just I would like it if you stopped touching me ", said Kasey as he pushed his hand off his head coldly.
Everyone then glazed at the two before they started to walk in pairs and of course he had to walk beside Mr.hot shot himself. "Wait guys I totally forgot I gotta change", said Kasey as he ran into a nearby bathroom.  
"Change", said Allen .
"O right you guys don't  know  Kasey usually changes before going to the Karaoke Shop because guys always try to flirt with him", said James.
Kasey then came out of the bathroom ,he still  had dark black eyeliner on but his hair was let down, his blondish brown hair laid chopped and layered then long underneath on his shoulders. He wore a blue hoodie with black stripes with a white shirt with a black tie and black jeans with a sliver bet. "How do I look", he said smiling and spinning around so everyone could look then he pointed his black finger nail at Rachel well he questioned?
"Hot", said Rachel as she laughed.
Everyone then started to walk past the bright colorfully city building with women flirting with men and kids crowed around in groups talking. The group finally made it to the shop. They then walked down a narrow  hall way and into a room. Rachel was the first to sit down and pop her feet on a near by table. Kasey and Allen were the first to sing. Kasey smiled as the song Let IT burn by red came up.
Ikuto was amazed at how good Kasey sounded as he sung the song.
"He's a lead singer in our band",said Rick as he searched Ikuto faces.
What Band ', asked Ikuto?
"It's called Dancing In The Midnight Fire",said Rachel , and rick is the drummer , James the guitar player and I'm base player.
"Cool", said Ikuto even though he didn't really care.
Ikuto smiled as he watched Kasey having fun , then he stood up and took the microphone from Allen and started to sing. Kasey was amazed with Ikuto  his voice was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. It had seemed like the world stood still as they enjoyed them self's to singing as they dance along and laughed .  
After some minutes Kasey sat down with Ikuto beside him.
"Where did you learn to sing like that",asked Kasey while sweating.
"I use to take singing lesson when I was eleven", said Ikuto as he wiped Kasey's face.
The walk home wan't long until everyone went their separate ways to go home except Ikuto and Kasey. On their way home the boys laughed and joked about their teachers  and school, until they reached Kasey's house . Both boy's didn't move , they only stared into each other's eyes.
"Mmm I should go inside now said Kasey preparing to leave but Ikuto grabbed his hand and kissed him gently on the lips, Kasey then putted his hands behind his neck.The two didn't break apart until Ikuto pulled away and kissed Kasey's forehand and ,said "good night ". Kasey stood in a trance as he watched Ikuto leave , what have you got your self into Kasey said a little voice in his head but he didn't listen because he was in love with Ikuto. Love at first sight huh thought Kasey to him self as he braced him self to go into his house.


© 2013 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 1, 2013


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500