Fight

Fight

A Chapter by pinky1500

Kasey missed three classes, he was going to miss fourth block to but  he didn't want any one thinking he was running away from something so he quickly but gracefully got down off the toilet lid and walked to class. When he arrived late the teacher gave looked at him and Kasey braced himself for what this old fart was going to say.
'Mr. Williams do you think I decided to teacher for my amusement, I here to help you now I understand that you like non normal teenage boys like to dress up as girls and do your make up but next time if your late to my class I'll make sure you won't be able to come back", said Kasey teacher as his face turned red form yelling.
"Really Mr.T because quiet honesty I think you like making my life a living hell", said Kasey as he lend  on to his desk with a perfect white smile.
" You know what I really do feel sorry for your mother for having to birth so a disgusting little brat like you ... but before he could even finish all his sentence Kasey punched him right in the center of his face, Mr.T fell hard on the floor and grabbed Kasey's foot pulling him down on him .Kasey then  pushed him self off him put Mr.T keep grabbing at him until Kasey started to punch Mr.T repeatedly until someone with strong hands pulled him off, Kasey was really pissed off and decided to take  to take it out of the other person but the security guards rushed in and carried him off the the principle office. When the door opened Kasey saw a tall man with green eyes and blonde hair wearing a suite with a red face.
"Mr. Williams how many times do I have to see you in my office before you learn to behave your self", said the man as the security guards closed the door.
" You can drop the act now uncle",said Kasey laughing.
Kasey's uncle then got up and sat on his desk "did you at lease get him good ", he asked? 
" Yeah ,he was basely crying in pain ", said Kasey with a smile.
"Well good I guess but the bad news is you have Oss for ten day', said his uncle with a frown.
After ten minutes in the principle office Kasey finally was able to leave, on his way down the pale hallways he saw Mr.T and when their eyes mat Kasey jumped at him and Mr.T fell backwards and hit the lockers with a loud balm. Kasey laughed what a wuss he thought. Kasey then walked to the mall since he wan't allowed on school property. When Kasey arrived  at the mall he went into Outlet City  where he found this cute gray shirt with a white jacket, a white tie and a white hat with shoes he then throw them into his basket along with some green skinny jeans with rings and earnings and went to  check out and purchased his items on his way back he saw a tattoo shop and deiced to get another , Kasey had two tattoos one on his hip of  a skull, on his crest was faith written in  Chinese characteristics. Kasey went in and just got his  tongue piercing.
Kasey then went to the park  which was very colorfully , it looked like a rainbow threw up on the place thought Kasey as he sat on the yellow swing  until he felt someone push him form behind making him go up in the hair, the wind blew on his peal face making him get cold fast as his blonde brownish hair danced around on his head. When the swing fell back into the quiet cruel  world Kasey opened his eyes and turned around to see Rick with a smile. Rick quietly sat down beside him with out any words.
"He deserved it you know", said Kasey with a frown. Rick just nodded as if Kasey was right.
"You think I was wrong and that I should have walked away ", questioned Kasey.  Rick yet again just nodded as if Kasey was right.
"Got dam it Rick say something ", yelled Kasey as he got up to leave.
"Wait', said Rick as he grabbed Kasey's hand but he ended up making both of them fall onto the dirty wet grass. Kasey felt his soft warm chest against  his pale skin as Rick embraced him quietly.
 


© 2013 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on October 18, 2012
Last Updated on January 1, 2013


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500