**Girlfriend***

**Girlfriend***

A Chapter by pinky1500

 Kasey laid quietly on his bed as he listened to his I pod as 30 seconds to mars a beautiful lie blasted though his ear buds. He couldn't be leave what just happened ,  he bushed just thinking about it , it was just as if  a spark had light in him. He turned on his side and closed his eyes as the world went quiet and still.
Kasey woke up to his blue covers on his brown wooden floor and  his hair sticking up over his head , his bangs flopped over his eyes as he let out a yarn.He then did his daily retinue, after finishing his make up and hair he then on a threw black skirt and a red shirt with black black combat boots, he then looked at his calender today was the day his bad preformed in front of real live people, he then shivered st the thought. Kasey then ran down stairs to see Sofia handing his mother a bowl, his mother didn't look so great she looked pale and skinnier than  yesterday . At the very sight of her son a smile appeared on her face as she dropped her bowl. Kasey looked at Sofia and she picked up the green bowl with a sadden look.
"How is she doing today Sofia", asked Kasey  with a worry look.
"I'm not gonna lie to you Kasey she's been very difficult lately", said Sofia looking as if something else was bothering her.
"Whats wrong" questioned Kasey? 
Sofia didn't say anything for a moment until she sighed and looked into Kasey's eyes,"I'm worried your mother hasn't been eating or taking her medication recently".
Kasey then turned and lowered himself so her was eye level with his mother and patted her hand .
"Hey mom you got to eat and take your medication okay ",said Kasey as he waited for her replie.
His mother touched his hand and smiled "don't worry about me baby I'm okay", she said with a fake smile. Kasey would've pushed the subject farther but he had to leave now or he was going to be late but he would be sure to  bring it up later again. Kasey then ran out of the door with his backpack in his left hand . He ran until he reached the second street he had to crossed then he stopped dead in his tracks as he tried to stay clam because their right in front of him was no other an Ikuto, talk about ironic thought Kasey to him self. At first he was thinking that he should take the long way just to avoid Ikuto but then again he didn't want him to think he was acting funny so causally walked up beside him and said hey in a normal friendly way witch was weird for him because he was a very suborn and smart mouth kid with a really bad mean strike.
Ikuto smiled as he saw  Kasey and then frowned when he remembered what had happened last night.
"Mmm about l-last night it was just a greeting kiss nothing else", said Kasey.
"O-ookay", said Ikuto as he arched his eyebrow as to not sure of to make of this awkward conversation.
The two walked in dead silence until Ikuto coughed and asked Kasey was his band playing tonight at court. The court was  where bands gathered to battle and play just for fun in front of live people.
"Yeah so", said Kasey trying to act cool and hide his excitement.
Ikuto busted out laughing , seeing how much Kasey was like a little kid made him want to hug him, he then was about to when he got interrupted by the song  Crashed by Chris Daugherty, Ikuto looked at Kasey and told him to wait a minute he had to take this.
Kasey was staring at Ikuto , as he bite his lip and rocked back and fourth on his heels.
Ikuto could tell Kasey was getting annoyed waiting on him so he quickly said,"see you later baby and hung up his phone.
Kasey was shocked but tried to hind it form his face, so Ikuto was straight as a ruler and had a girlfriend but he let me kiss him he thought to himself, as a hand fell on his arm, Kasey quickly shoved the hand off and ran away from Ikuto as ran as hell. Kasey knew he was overrating but he had to admitted he was confused right now and need some alone time to think. Kasey had plenty time to think on his  way to school, when reached his school he walked int the building and looked to see if Ikuto was any where near by to plan his escape to his amazement he was no where in sight how weird.
Kasey arrived at his class on time to find Rick, Rachel and James with huge stupid smiles on their faces.
"K-a-s-e-y guess what today is ",cried Rick.
"I don't know but I really wish you would stop saying my name slowly", said Kasey as he sat down in his seat.
"Up o someones in a crackly mood on their seventh birthday',said Rachel as she folded her arms.
Then before Kasey could say anything everyone crowed to the window,"Hey isn't that Anna the famous model", said a boy with red hair and blue eyes as he pointed to the women. 
"O my gosh and what is she doing with Ikuto",screamed  a girl wearing a fake polo shirt with some ripped up jeans and curly brown hair with green eyes.
"I knew Ikuto looked familiar screamed another girl as she ran to her brown dirt color backpack and pulled out a teen mag there on the cover was no other than Ikuto with his white bleached hair smiling a bright white prince smile wearing gray ripped jeans and a red  hoodie on his head and in the corner in big bold green letters it said " New Hit Singer Shane has made a come back after eight years", everyone looked out the window again to see  Ikuto and Anna kissing. Everyone then started to cheer for the show to go on by Kasey dashed out of the room and into the boys bathroom stale where he sat on an empty toilet seat and pulled his legs up to his stomach and closed his eyes .
       


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on October 17, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500