Chapter 2 Misery

Chapter 2 Misery

A Chapter by prymore
"

Misery, mc is confronted.

"

     I screamed as the shard cut into my chest. I jerked awake and laid back on the cold slab. I pushed myself up and began the daily wanderings. I looked at the light and saw him in the distance, I ignored him and wandered through the gray wastelands.

   I felt something cold on my back and I saw his scythe laying on my bare back. I began wandering forwards but my feet sank into the ground.

     “Then send me there.” I said weakly.

     “You know you don't want that, but if you don't move on, you will go down, not up.”

     “I am miserable, you must sense that.” I said harshly.

     “A cut downwards and you go down, forever, burning, being cut, forever, you move on by being unscathed, unburdened, you are unburdened by the worldly woes, only here you are being tortured nearly as much as down, now do you want to experience all you did in your final moments for eternity, forever, no end, no break, forever?”

     I shook and failed to stop a sob from escaping, I ran my hands roughly through my hair, letting the tears fall. I stilled when I realized he removed his scythe, I tensed and looked back. He stood there motionless staring at me with his dead eyes, empty sockets with only the hint of a washed out red glow. I turned back and failed to control the shaking.

     “I can’t leave her!” I yelled quickly, I tensed and closed my eyes, waiting for the cut.”

     “Perhaps not…perhaps you can cleanse her, or make her realize that she deserves eternal damnation, perhaps all, but you're out of time, nearly, nearly, nearly.” He said becoming fainter with each word, only a whisper on the grey winds at last word.

     I turned and looked but saw only the endless grey. I turned and stumbled along like the rest of the damned not realizing what they are, and the unworthy of purity, and the ones undecided.



© 2021 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 8, 2021
Last Updated on October 8, 2021


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore