Chapter 4 A Plea

Chapter 4 A Plea

A Chapter by prymore
"

A Plea happens I suppose. Writing will tell. Let the characters talk among themselves in my mind, that's how I write, let them write the story, their lives experience them through them. Then share it.

"

     I saw her across the room, I raised my drink to her, she smiled at me, but frowned and looked away. I looked across from me and saw him. I quickly finished the drink, but when I set it down I found it full again. I blinked and looked over at him.

     “Misery huh, stalling will be nothing, its killing you hearing them die, so what do you decide?”

     “A plea.”

     The faded glow faded completely and reappeared after a moment.

     “A blink?”

     “A plea?”

     “A long time here so she can go free.” I said before swallowing the drink.

     I set it down and chuckled when I found it full again. He stared at me hard.

     “An eternity?” He asked.

     I blinked a few times and took a small sip, smiled and shook my head.

     “Then no.”

     “How long have I been here?” I asked, my vision blurring.

     I blinked and saw the room washed in golden hues, a few were gray but most were golden, different shades, I looked down and saw half gold and half grey. I smiled, I looked over at her, she looked at me and I saw her as grey, I smiled and nodded at her. I blinked and everything was grey again. I stared at him for a long moment and chuckled. I knocked on his skull like it was wood, I laughed deeply and then fell over. I closed my eyes tight and then got up and stared at him defiantly

     He stared back and got up and walked over and pushed me, I blinked and fell to my back. I let my head roll to the side and started to close my eyes but I blinked and stumbled to my feet. I stared at him, he turned and stared at me over his shoulder, his scythe appeared. I swallowed hard but stood my ground.

     “A year you’ve been here, for her you’ll suffer ten trillion days.”

     I looked back and saw my full glass and nodded. I breathed in and out and reached behind me and drank the drink down and nodded to him. I looked over at her and smiled.

     “See you on the other side I suppose.”

     She swallowed and then turned golden like most the rest, I looked down and saw I was grey, except a small pinprick of gold, I smiled and when I looked up she was gone. I looked at him and he nodded. I smiled and allowed myself to fall over, I felt the slab and closed my eyes and slept like it was a mattress, instead of hard stone.



© 2021 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 8, 2021
Last Updated on October 8, 2021


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore