Chapter 5 Year 1.5

Chapter 5 Year 1.5

A Chapter by prymore
"

Alright, well, no idea where this is going, hope it gets good, just a lot more years to go, well this should be fun writing over twenty seven billion years somehow.

"

     I saw the bar in the distance, golden hues run from it and cross the landscape of grey surrounding me. I looked down at the pinprick of light, not much bigger than when it began, I smiled and made my way to a bar seat. I closed my eyes and found a drink in my hands, I smiled and began the long night of drinking. I swallow a few down, aware of each one unlike before the plea, I feel myself being dragged further and further from salvation. I looked down and concentrated on the pinprick and smiled at it. I heard the seat next to me squeak, I looked over and found him. His cloak, ever present along with the scythe after the plea, I closed my eyes and breathed in and out and then opened my eyes and smiled.

     “Yeah and a half.” I slurred.

     His glowing red eyes bore into me, I smiled and swallowed a few down, nearly a dozen now, nearing my limit before fading.

     “Your actions is not without consequences, actions you take may result in more or less.”

     I drank the thirteenth, the most I’d done since I started counting, I blinked and he was gone, I heard a few screams cutting through the silence. I nodded and felt my limit was hit and closed my eyes as I fell. I felt myself being dragged, unlike most times I just focused on my blurred mind and smiled, they deposited me on a slab and I imagined it as a bed, visualizing a sheet and pillows, I smiled as I faded away into weariness of another day, another boring, endless, gray and golden day.



© 2021 prymore


Author's Note

prymore
Seems 'he', death, has a way of speaking, not necessarily following grammar, but he is death after all, anyone questions him and a downwards slash sends them to eternal damnation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 8, 2021
Last Updated on October 8, 2021


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore