Chapter 3 Confession But without Redemption

Chapter 3 Confession But without Redemption

A Chapter by prymore
"

Hell of a line in this one, I like it, lots of something of writing in it, some term to describe something that happens in it, imagery I believe, anyways. Having fun posting these, and writing them.

"

     I raised the glass and for the first time noticed it wasn't gray like everything else, I smiled, she sat across from me and was smiling. I smiled at her, something moved behind her and I stared at the blurred figures, they vanished after a moment, I frowned and took a swallow to clear my mind. She smiled sadly and looked behind her, I saw him appear and stab a man in a downward slash. He screamed as was pulled into the floor by hands made from the blood that ran down his back. She smiled sadly and looked at me, she frowned and looked at me with surprise.

     “You saw it?”

     “I…how couldn't I?”

     “Mainly only the ones who will suffer that see it.” She said.

     I stared at her and swallowed hard.

     “He’s punishing you because of me isn't he?”

     “What?”

     The drink was gray as I brought it to my lips, I frowned at it and picked an ice cube out and let it melt in my mouth as I set the drink down and stared at her.

     “I know I’m damned, but I won't go, not yet, I won’t, you can go either way now.”

     I swallowed hard and nearly swallowed the cube, I chewed it and broke it into pieces and chewed it up, I took a swallow of the drink and winced as another scream echoed out.

     “I’m used to it by now, I always heard them, so that should tell you something.”

     “But you’re kind, not evil. Not damnable!”

     “You’re wrong, I killed, but I won’t move on, I doubt I ever will, perhaps forever will pass before the knife is taken to me.”

     I stared at her and set the golden drink down, I stared at it and saw only grey, I blinked and finished it off in a single swallow.

     “You killed?”

     She nodded sadly and drank her drink dry, she got up and walked away. I looked down and saw a golden drink and took a big gulp, nearly choking as another scream rang out, before it stopped I heard begging and then another scream. I swallowed the filled drink whole, ice and all and closed my eyes and felt the slab after a time, dizziness overtook me and I faded away into darkness.



© 2021 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on October 8, 2021
Last Updated on October 8, 2021


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore