Denzle's Field Report

Denzle's Field Report

A Chapter by The Mad Gentleman

The journey into Orting was... enlightening, to say the least. I do not fully understand what occurred yet. Despite my many efforts I cannot fully comprehend why Olivia Eldritch was sought out by Orting's natives. Nor do I claim any knowledge as to how her arm served as a worthy sacrifice to free an imprisoned Elder god.

My mind is also drawn to the fact that Olivia,who is not a part of The Organization, happened to be selected to document this most recent of expeditions into Orting. Never in all my years have I seen such an occurrence. The circumstances lead me to question Mr. Halls' motives. Regardless of my mind's current suspicions there are now more pressing matters at hand.

Now with proof of two Elder gods released in the same under-city new questions arise. Perhaps a closer examination of the other cities is in order. Specifically in search of missed signs of other Elder gods. Another question that arises is how many members in The Organization serve the Elder gods. Kevin Doyle proved to be under the control of extarch. Olivia Eldritch, who has been recruited into The Organization, seems to be marked both physically and mentally by Zadarch. No one truly knows about Victor. On top of that there is also my particular issue.

I fear that  The Organization is quickly becoming more and more heavily infiltrated by the very things that we observe. for now we must keep these fears silent though. More and more Under-cities have been occurring as of late. We must stay ever vigilant. Who knows what monstrosity await's us in the near future. Stay watchful my friend.

~Denzle McBell~


© 2016 The Mad Gentleman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on September 11, 2016
Last Updated on September 11, 2016
Tags: Horror, Under-Cities, Weird stories, Adventure


Author

The Mad Gentleman
The Mad Gentleman

Orting, WA



About
I try to write well... Try more..

Writing
Snow Snow

A Chapter by The Mad Gentleman