The Fast and the Frank

The Fast and the Frank

A Chapter by Trobe
"

Hodriges continues to Kimmalin, Washington, where the streets are dominated by druglord Frank Stanley.

"

There was only one king in the streets of Kimmalin, Washington, and his name was Frank Stanley. His customers knew him as the grooviest drug dealer who ever lived. Stanley was such a cool dude that even policemen would hang out with him when they were on break. He was a large man who knew his way around town. No customer was left waiting and he never needed to hunt people down to get paid.

Frank was known for his lack of boundaries. No one knew what he was going to say and nobody cared how offensive he was. Stay-at-home moms would laugh and say “Oh, classic Frank!” when they found out he sold six ounces of cocaine to their three-year-old daughters. As a gimmick, Frank even stood in as a substitute at school one day because the kids begged the principal relentlessly. He gave a full seminar on the manufacturing of methamphetamine and even hired a 12-year-old to work in his lab.

No one really knew much about Frank’s personal life because they were all really, really high and didn’t worry about it. Frank did not marry, and he wasn’t known for getting with women either. He was a hard worker and preferred to spend his free time chilling with his customers. There are countless rumors about Frank, including that he sold molly to the president of the United States. Frank decided to clear that one up and make sure people knew the truth. He sold molly to the president and all of the congressmen.

One day after selling some heroin at the elementary school, Frank decided to get some rest. He returned home and brought some of his best crystal meth up with him to his bedroom. He did some of it before being overcome by the urge to sleep.

A slap to the face woke him up in the morning as he opened his eyes to find Hodriges on top of him. Frank threw Hodriges off the bed and tossed the covers to the side. He stood up to jump on Hodriges, but he grabbed Frank’s leg, tripping him mid-pounce. Frank landed on his back and sat up, clawing as Hodriges’ face. A few more slaps from Hodriges silenced Frank and he left him there to die.

Hodriges took some of the crystal meth before climbing back out the window. He continued his journey.

Frank’s death rattled the entire city of Kimlin and all of the suburban surroundings. Due to Frank’s complete dominance on the drug market, there were no other dealers for miles. Thousands of people suffered brutal withdrawals, until dozens of other dealers poured in a few days after. The legends about Frank became wilder and wilder; little did the people know that most of them were true. The cause of Frank’s death was never determined, and Hodriges continued to baffle the FBI.



© 2016 Trobe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on August 9, 2016
Last Updated on August 9, 2016
Tags: frank stanley, hodriges, drug dealer, drugs, funny, short story


Author

Trobe
Trobe

About
Trobe is neither my real name nor my sexual identity. more..

Writing
Haikus Haikus

A Poem by Trobe


Ashtray Ashtray

A Poem by Trobe