If You've Seen One Prank, You've Seen Jamal

If You've Seen One Prank, You've Seen Jamal

A Chapter by Trobe
"

Hodriges ends up in Hillberg, Illinois, where he finds a student from Hillberg High School.

"

Jamal Michaels was always an honors student at Hillberg High School in Hillberg, Illinois. At least, that’s how teachers knew him. Among his classmates, Jamal was an active prankster. Undersized at 4’11”, but ninja-like in his ability to sneak past people undetected, Jamal could set up pranks without anyone knowing. Despite this hobby, Jamal was an incredibly nice person. If someone asked Jamal to do a prank for them, he would always do it.

Jamal had a way of being friends with everyone, without really being close to anyone. Sometimes people tried to get to know Jamal better, but he wasn’t having any of that. He’d turn around and walk away. None of Jamal’s classmates knew him outside of school, or even where he lived.

Still, he was quite charismatic. The fact that so many people wanted to be around him made his sneakiness all the more impressive. He once set up a chain-reaction prank across the whole school and nobody suspected a thing. When Marlene Jones leaned against a wall in the hallway, Mr. Burfy got a whole bucket of melted swiss cheese dumped on his head from the 12-feet tall auditorium ceiling. Miraculously, none of the cheese spilled on the piano he was playing, and he couldn’t be mad at Jamal.

A bunch of students were not too happy with the gym teacher, who forced them to do 200 push-ups while he smoked a joint. After hours that day, Jamal disconnected the water pipes from the bathrooms and redirected them to holes in the ceiling of the gymnasium. The next time someone turned the faucets on, the gym would get some sprinkling. The whole plan was in place for the next day. Jamal went home and prepared for some fun the next day.

He woke up in the morning to the sound of his alarm at 6:30. He began his morning routine by taking a shower and getting dressed. As soon as he was ready to go to the kitchen to eat his breakfast, Hodriges leapt out of the closet and tackled him. Jamal was quick as he jumped to his feet and retreated to the bed. Hodriges blocked the door so Jamal couldn’t escape.

Jamal rushed at Hodriges and kicked him in the face. Hodriges quickly slapped him on his forehead and his spike got stuck there. Hodriges took his other wing and slapped Jamal and he fell down. Hodriges jumped on Jamal’s chest and slapped him repeatedly. Jamal died and Hodriges jumped out the window.

The prank went through as planned. The gym flooded because the janitor turned the faucets on before the gym teacher arrived. All gym classes were canceled that day. People praised Jamal, but they never saw him again.



© 2016 Trobe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 10, 2016
Last Updated on August 10, 2016
Tags: jamal michaels, hodriges, pranks, prankster, student, short story


Author

Trobe
Trobe

About
Trobe is neither my real name nor my sexual identity. more..

Writing
Haikus Haikus

A Poem by Trobe


Ashtray Ashtray

A Poem by Trobe