Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah
"

This is just a description on what you will be looking forward to in this story

"

 

This story I am about to share to you is a personal story. It shows how I went throught life trying to be accepted and strive for stronger things. I won't tell you my whole life, but I'm just going to start off with this year and yes I am going to add on a few things to make this a little more interesting. Yet a lot of these events are real. I am only going to use names of other people to keep the actual people's identities hidden. And the hometowns of these people will be also different from there actual places for privacy reasons. So now I have explained what the story is going to have let me talk about the cast.

 

The first person is Victor Ramos. He is from Atalanta, GA. He is a great kid and just loves to do things with his friends and mainly....write. Victor is going through the trial of "life" and to him it's giving him a hard time. He meets someone that makes him see things different and well I don't want to spoil everything about Victor so I will introduce the other cast.

 

The next person is Cecilia Garnett. She is from Cache, OK. She is a wonderful, beautiful girl. She loves to chill with her homegirls, but mostly sing. Her friends call her Ceci. She is going through trials in her life that soon someone changes her life and helps her with things.

 

Then there's Darryl Wilkins Victor's home boy. Him and Victor have been friends since the 8th grade and are like brothers. He helps Victor with numerous things yet he also backs him up on who he is falling for.

 

There's next Ron Franklin Victor's other friend. They known eachother when they were in diapers. Ron is a bit older than Victor. He also backs up Victor on his love interest.

 

Now there's Flora Robinson Cecilia's homegirl. She is just really good friend who Cecilia can go to. She is also very good friends with who Cecilia soon gets to know and falls for.

 

Then comes Marcellus Garnett Cecilia's cousin. He is a really cool guy, but don't mess with his cousin or his homies or any one close to him. He is also good friends with the same person Flora's good friends with.

 

Then there's Martin Henderson Victor's other homie. He and Victor have problems here and there, but we'll find out about that later.

 

Ok so thats the whole cast well the important cast. Every one else just show up later down the line. So I hope you enjoy this story and please do send messages to tell me what you think of it.



© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 29, 2009


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah