Way things started

Way things started

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah

This first part is going to describe, but exaggerate on how I met "someone" that changed my life....

 

(Camera roams around the small town of Cache, OK. Then soon zooms in to a household where a young girl is fighting with her parents)

Cecilia: (yelling)....but you don't understand ma! I did it to get money for the family and to help grandma!!

Cecilia's mom: Ceci that still gives you no right to go out and deal!! You could of gotten a job!!!

Cecilia: Ma I tried, but they won't hire me!!

Cecilia's dad: Probably 'cause of you flirtin' too much with them boys and doin' god know's what with'em!

Cecilia: You think I'm f****n' them daddy? Really? You think I would stoop to some tramps level of f****n' every dick I seen?!

(Cecilia's dad gets up and puts her against the wall)

Cecilia's dad: Don't chu ever talk to me like that!! Ever you hear me!

(Cecilia starts to cry. Her dad sets her down and he sits in the chair and tries to calm down then her grandma comes in)

Cecilia's grandma: What is with all the bickering about?!

(No one says anything)

Cecilia:.....mama and dad want to move 'cause they think it betta if I get out of this environment.

Cecilia's grandma: (sits next to Cecilia) Ceci, listen to an old woman ok. Your mother and your father only want best for you. Now I know you think different, but times are getting hard for us around here and we do need to move. Your cousin Marcellus is getting into too much trouble and if we don't act now he could either end up in jail or worse dead. So you need to think about this ok?

Cecilia: (folds arms and starts to think) Well I guess I can think about it.

Cecilia's grandma: (smiles) Thatta girl. I suggest you get things together today 'cause we leavin' in 2 days.

Cecilia: (rolls eyes) Mmk. (gets up and walks outside)

Cecilia's mom: (sighs) How can you just do that?

Cecilia's grandma: (smiles) 'Cause ol' grandma got skills. (laughs as she walks out the room)

(Cecilia is seen outside her house when some of her friends show up there)

Isabel: Aye girl!

Cecilia: Aye. (frowns)

Sean: Aye, what's the matter with my mama girl? (sits down next to Cecilia and puts his arm around her)

Cecilia: (sighs) Nothin' 'cept I'm movin' in 2 days.

Flora: Fo real? Me too. It sucks.

Cecilia: Oh really? Where you movin' to?

Flora: To the ATL. How 'bout'chu?

Cecilia: (lightens up a bit) Me too!! Oh my god I won't be alone down there stuck with stupid Marc.

Isabel: What'chu talkin' 'bout stupid? Yo cousin sexy. (smiles and giggles)

Sean: Damn that mean no more us?

Cecilia: (looks at Sean and smiles) Sean, you always gon be mine until the day we die.

Sean: (smiles and kisses Cecilia) A'ight, but here I gots to bounce so I'll holla at y'all later.

Cecilia: A'ight boo. (waves by all cute)

(Everyone else says there bye's and Sean leaves)

Isabel: Soooo, is it true?

Cecilia: (looks confused) Is what true?

Flora: Girl, don't play stupid. Did you and Sean ya no. (does a gesture of humping)

Cecilia: (blushes and giggles) Well..uhhh...he...uhh...

Isabel: Mama, just say it. Y'all did.

Cecilia: (jumps up) Nah we didn't. We was close, but I wasn't ready.

Flora: WHAT?! See girl you need to get at that chocolatey goodness before some otha hoe do.

Cecilia: (snaps at Flora) Like you? (laughs)

Flora: Aww, that's cold.

Cecilia: Awww you know I love you. (hugs Flora)

Flora: (smiles) Whateva. Well I'mma get on before I get my a*s yelled at. Ducez.

Cecilia: Ducez baby'z.

Isabel: I might as well to. Well, I'll see ya tomorrow lil mama.

(Cecilia and Isabel give eachotha a kiss on the cheek and hug and Isabel leaves. Cecilia sits there alone all quiet)

Cecilia: (looks up at the sky) Dear God will I find true love soon? Will my life get better?

(Cecilia sits there for a good bit and then finally gets up and goes in the house to eat dinner. The camera fades as it takes us to Atlanta, GA. Where we see some kids running from the cops)

Victor: (panting) Oh s**t! Oh s**t!

Darryl: (laughing and running) C'mon ya stupid a*s cops!! Catch me if you can!!

Martin: (starts to limp) F**k my knee is f****n' up man.

(Cops begin to catch up until the guys run into some guy's house and duck down. The cops drive by and keep driving)

Ron: What the----what are y'all doin' here?

Victor: S**t we almost got arrested for throwin' rocks at this house.

Ron: (groans out of anger) Damnit guys. You really need to chill with that s**t.

Victor: (sits in chair) Yeah, whateva.

Darryl: Yo I heard there's some new kids commin' to our school.

Martin: Where'd you hear this from?

Darryl: The kids that live down on 6th.

Martin: The crackheads? Ahhh, D, you believe anythin' man.

Victor: No, I think he's right there are new kids commin' here. And if I'm right they girls.

Ron: Yeah right keep dreamin' y'all.

Victor: Ron, you just mad yo a*s can't get at'em 'cause ya ol lady got'chu on lock dawg. (laughs)

Ron: (laughs sarcastically) Ey, at least I gots one..so HA to u buddy.

Victor: What the f**k eva man, but yo if these are girls then we gotta get them in our lil group ya heard,

Darryl: (laughs) And get sum...punnani.

(Victor and Darryl laugh as they do a handshake)

Martin: Yeah, but I'mma get at'em first.

Victor: (laughs) A'ight my du' we'll see.

Martin: Don't doubt me, Vic.

Victor: Mar, the last time I seen you try fo' a chick you got yo' a*s shut down.

Darryl: (laughs) Oh s**t that was one funny a*s day.

Martin: Whateva man. What happened with you and ol' girl?

Victor: Shiiit you mean Lia? She got to bitchy dawg. Always on my nuts 'bout "where you at?, is there a b***h in there wit'chu?" and just a whole bunch of wah wah wah. So, I had to cut her loose.

Darryl: Plus she was nearly f****n' and suckin' every n***a in ATL.

Victor: S**t I know right. Like yo you know Lil Meek on souf street right?

Darryl: Yeah, what 'bout'em?

Victor: He said he saw Lia on nasty Harry the otha night. S**t bull bussed all on her face. (laughs) Now the lil shawty got da clap.

Darryl: Damn fo real?

Martin: Yo what does this have to do with my situation?

Victor: Martin, you stuck on stupid you know that? (laughs) We been done and solved yo s**t.

Martin: What the f**k eva man. (walks off)

Victor: Yo Martin c'mon man.

Darryl: Man he get mad to fast.

(They shake their heads and walk after Martin. Then 2 days go by and we head back to Oklahoma where we see Cecilia and her family getting ready to move. Cecilia looks sad and then her friends come running up to her)

Isabel: WAIT!!

Cecilia: (smiles) Aye guys!! (hugs Isabel and Flora) Where's Sean?

Flora: He decided to go to school, but he sends his love.

Cecilia: That's just like Sean. (sighs) But aye I guess uhh I gots to get goin'.

Isabel: Yeah...(frowns)...ya do.

Cecilia: Awww mama commere. (hugs Isabel for a little bit) Now smile I'll be sure to visit ok.

Isabel: A'ight, but it's gonna be hard I'm losin' both my besties right now.

Flora: Girl, don't even trip you'll be fine. We'll be back to visit ASAP.

(Isabel smiles and hugs them both then walks back on to school)

Cecilia: That girl is a trip. (laughs) But I love her.

Flora: Yeeaahh, but aye tell yo mom that my parents said they ready when y'all ready.

Cecilia: A'ight. (yells) Aye ma, we ready?

Cecilia's mom: Yeah, baby girl we are.

Cecilia: Turns out we are.

Flora: A'ight...I'll go tell my parents meet you at the airport.

Cecilia: Mmk. (walks over to the car and gets in)

 

 



© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 30, 2009
Last Updated on May 5, 2009


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah