Day Two

Day Two

A Chapter by Rhea752

Dear Diary, 
I saw a picture on the internet today. It had this girl about 14 or 15 and she was only half there. Only half her face was there. It was like she was slipping away. I wonder if anyone ever noticed her fade away. I wonder if anyone will notice when Di and I leave. 

Last night's fight got really bad. Mom came out crying and dad was just sitting at the table. I don't think he cared that she was crying. I don't think he cared that he did that to her. When he saw me he had to blink several times before he seemed to realize who I was. Once he figured that out he told me to go to bed. I wonder if he hit mom. We need to get out of here quick, but first I need to make a list of what to do. 

TO-DO LIST 
1. Get some money. Take money from mom and dad. collect all the change in the gutters, couch, and on the floor. 
2. Get some food. Save all the food from school lunches. Take food from the fridge 
3. Find out where Di and I are going to stay. Note: check out the alley behind Wal-Mart. 
4. Find a cardboard box, tarp, and sleeping bags to hang out in. Also get some bags to carry our stuff in. 
5. Tell Di what we're doing the night before we leave. make sure she packs her blankets and one toy. 

I already took 10 dollars form mom's purse today and 10 from dad's wallet. I also saw a 5 dollar bill in the gutters on the way to school. That makes 25 dollars. Tomorrow I'll have to be more careful because mom and dad might be suspicious. My goal is to get 50 dollars at the end of the week, that should hold us for a little while. 

I had this horrible thought this morning. I thought to myself 'you don't need to take Di.'  What was I thinking, I can't leave Di behind! What if she ended up in a foster home?!? I can't let her live with strangers, and even if she didn't end up in a foster home what if dad started hitting her. I cannot let that happen. Di is coming with me. Period. I'll take care of her and everything will be all right. 
-Goodnight Quiet City 
Goodbye to the Light 


© 2012 Rhea752


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this book or watever pleases u. Wat made u come up with this amazing writing that so far looks like everyone likes?Good job Rhea.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

I appreciate your kind words
Angelic_Dreamer

11 Years Ago

Ur welcome I appreciate u making these A+++++ worthy stories and writings
Very good writing clear concise writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thank You :)
This is seriously amazing. I am awed. I must know more! I wonder what life in the city is going to be like for them, wow. Great job. I love this. Message me when the next chapter's up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the reviews :D
Keep writing, love it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thanks :D
YAY YOU ADDED MORE!!!wow things are really starting to get interesting!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Haha not really. This is her "I'm formulating a plan" stage. it'll get better. Thank you for the rev.. read more
Secret Lullaby

11 Years Ago

lol(:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
5 Reviews
Added on September 3, 2012
Last Updated on September 3, 2012


Author

Rhea752
Rhea752

Middle Of My Daydreams, FL



About
I am a 15 year old girl who loves to read, write, act, and draw. I just started writing seriously about 2 years ago. I've been published a few times in small online magazines. I am trying to find out .. more..

Writing
I Met Her I Met Her

A Poem by Rhea752


Let Me Go Let Me Go

A Poem by Rhea752