Day One

Day One

A Chapter by Rhea752

Dear Diary, 
I've been thinking maybe if I write in you every day then someone will find you one day and share you with the whole world. It probably won't happen, but it might. 

Anyways, Mom and Dad are fighting again. They do this almost every night now. They seem to be arguing for the sake of it lately, but I know they aren't because whenever they come out after they are done fighting mom is always bleary eyed and dad looks beaten down. If it hurts so much to fight they wouldn't do it unless they had to, right? They're voices are really loud and distorted tonight, I gave Di my MP3 player so she wouldn't have to hear them and told her to try to go to bed. I still can't really tell what they are talking about, but I'm not sure I want to. I am really worried about talking to Di. She's been asking a lot of questions lately. 'Are mom and dad mad at each other? What's a divorce? Are they getting one? What's going to happen to us? Do they love us anymore?' I wish she would stop asking those questions because I don't want to tell her the answers. I wish I didn't know the answers. 

I used to have a friend, her name was Belinda. She used to be miserable all the time. Then her parents got a divorce and she seemed much happier. She said that it was so much better, that there wasn't any more fighting and she got twice as many holidays. Then a few weeks later she came to school with a ugly pulsing bruise right underneath her eye covered badly with concealer. When I asked her about it she told me she didn't know what I was talking about and if I was going to make up stories then do it somewhere else. She got put into foster care the next day. Apparently she was lying the whole time. Her dad was hitting her all the time.  

I wish this isn't true, but I know that mom and dad are going to get a divorce soon. Well, I'm not going to be there when it happens, in one week me and Di are running away. 
- Goodnight Quiet City 
Prepare for the Fight


© 2012 Rhea752


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing and I like the concept. The only issude I have is the way it is formatted. I have to scroll to the right to read it. The entire paragraph came out in two really long sentences on my computer. Maybe its just mine but yeah.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

huh.. that's strange it didn't come out that way on my computer :/ thank you for the review!! :D
Tabitha t

11 Years Ago

looking at it now its in paragraph form so it must have been my comp. well done then
Good clear writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thank You for the reviews MOON :D
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I promise a better review, but I have to read the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thx :)
wow this makes me want to know more!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

I am already working on a next chapter! Thank you for the review!!!! :D
Secret Lullaby

11 Years Ago

YAY!!! and No Problem(:
I'm interested in this, can't wait for more :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhea752

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2012
Last Updated on September 2, 2012


Author

Rhea752
Rhea752

Middle Of My Daydreams, FL



About
I am a 15 year old girl who loves to read, write, act, and draw. I just started writing seriously about 2 years ago. I've been published a few times in small online magazines. I am trying to find out .. more..

Writing
I Met Her I Met Her

A Poem by Rhea752


Let Me Go Let Me Go

A Poem by Rhea752



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I HAVE .... I HAVE ....

A Poem by afra