When You Are a Beginner

When You Are a Beginner

A Poem by Saumya
"

all those thoughts which arise in our mind being a beginner...

"
When you are a beginner,
nothing around 
seems easier...
It feels like
this world is a big sphere
and we,
simply a tiny creature.
When you are a beginner,
you are filled with endless vigor...
that something
which is highest,
when compared to any
other level..
When you are a beginner,
everything around
seems like
a wonderful element,
of an interesting picture..
Everyone around,
like the best teacher,
and every situation,
deliberately trying
to teach something newer...
When you are a beginner,
you are completely
at a different level,
knowing nothing, but still
fighting with everything
difficult..
and hoping for something better...
But being a beginner
is interesting 
in its own sphere,
as here
we cant even wonder,
whether the next moment
would be sunshine,
or a huge thunder..
So whatever you are today,
a beginner or older,
you need to have hope in all spheres,
for life always teaches you
something newer..
and day by day
tries to make you better.
and then, we can never wonder,
what this once called a "beginner",
would turn out to be after some time,
or years...

© 2013 Saumya


Author's Note

Saumya
i hope you all enjoyed reading it..
i'll be really glad to see your reviews and please rate it:)
many thanks
saumya:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have a very positive outcome for someone as a beginner; please don't ever lose that. A lot of people find beginning something to be a frightening experience or they're self conscious about it because they don't want to be seen as a beginner. A poem like this goes a long way to instilling the a bit of reinforcement that beginning should be view as a positive experience, that learning something should be fun and enlightening.

Thanks again for the read request; great work as usual, Saumya.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saumya

10 Years Ago

thank you soo much Matt:) glad you enjoyed it:)



Reviews

A very good description of that feeling and situation, being a beginner is an exciting time also

Posted 10 Years Ago


Interesting insights Saumya, to be a 'beginner' does present problems, but also can be exciting because everything is new and each new thing brings that 'sphere' a little closer into view. Watch out for pronouns and plurals like this one.
"and we,
simply a tiny creature."

If you say 'we' then it is plural, and you would have to say "simply tiny creature(s)"


Posted 10 Years Ago


Very strong. Maybe a few places where wording is strange, but it works well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wonderful and wise poem. Great work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CBH
I finally can review again! My computer had some kind of virus, so part of my account was disabled. Your poem is lovely, and it really emphasizes the truth of just starting out. Great work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wise and wonderful words. Every turn into something new is an adventure, plus a lesson into finding self. Such wonderful thoughts, Saumya.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Saumya

10 Years Ago

thanx dear for this lovely review:) glad you liked it:)
There's a lot of wisdom that you share here. Well done sweetie.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You have a very positive outcome for someone as a beginner; please don't ever lose that. A lot of people find beginning something to be a frightening experience or they're self conscious about it because they don't want to be seen as a beginner. A poem like this goes a long way to instilling the a bit of reinforcement that beginning should be view as a positive experience, that learning something should be fun and enlightening.

Thanks again for the read request; great work as usual, Saumya.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saumya

10 Years Ago

thank you soo much Matt:) glad you enjoyed it:)
Everything has a beginning. We learn from our yesterdays. Wonderful thought in this poem Saumya. it was wonderfully penned.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Saumya

10 Years Ago

thanx Eddie:) glad you enjoyed this write:)
Your faith certainly makes views like yours believable. I am much older, much more cynical about the value of my fellow man and his aspirations. Witness the fact that I have 48 read requests and hardly anybody ever visits my pages. It is harder to have much hope as we age because our capabilities diminish, our voices are ignored and we are swept aside as unimportant. Social Security reduces your income to a pittance, and venal politicians try to use our age group as an influence point. You can see hope shining from the faces of most young people; I suffer pangs of bittersweet feeling when I see them. I remember wanting to make a difference in the world, oh yes, I do. Now when I look back over the debris-strewn path I took, there are things like my daughter and family that I treasure, but also so much I regret, am repulsed by and bored by so much. It's life. It has a beginning, and if you are fortunate to take the right steps, find the right path, follow the right advice and listen to your own heart, you'll be ok. Sadly, the time when many of us finally understand those steps, we are too old to take them.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1931 Views
75 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 23, 2013
Last Updated on September 23, 2013

Author

Saumya
Saumya

India



About
Hi all:) this is me....Saumya well, i don't have much to tell you all about me.. but yes to start with, I love writing & painting.(you can find some of my paintings in the "my photos" section of.. more..

Writing
Write Write

A Poem by Saumya



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


This Blood This Blood

A Poem by Frieda P