7th Shot: Daughters of Aurora

7th Shot: Daughters of Aurora

A Chapter by Matty

7th Shot: Daughters of Aurora

      Vincent lying on the cold dirt and gravel floor of the Styx gang member’s tent glanced up to see Penelope wisp Daniel away.

            What the hell did he do to me?” Vincent whispers to himself as Nox and Nyx begin to smooth their hands over his bullet wounds.

            “I’m sorry” Daniel weeps as Penelope leads him out of the tent, tears trailing his face from his eyes that appeared normal once again.

The book that he called, it looked quite familiar to Vincent. The hexagon on the cover had a strange writing above the circles and small element based pictures.

            “Come on Daniel, we have to leave now before someone comes.”

            Oh no, don’t bother helping the guy shot on the floor. It’s totally fine that you leave me here bleeding out.” Vincent jokes internally. His mouth formed a smile.

            “Don’t worry Rain Bringer, my sister and I will heal your body” says Nox lifting Vincent’s limp body with the strength of a man, Nyx picked his feet up and the two nymphs carried him out of the tent and laid him down in the dirt.

            The two girls then held each other’s hands over him and began to chant in a long lost nymph language. It sounded like hundreds of men and women speaking and whispering at once. The bass of it all began to rumble as Vincent’s body and the Nymphs were taken to the air and an eye bursting light blinded Vincent.

            When the light settled Vincent was in his home miles away from Neptuna in the desert. In another glance he realizes that he is inside his king sized bathtub and naked in the midst of warm water.

            Blood began to fill Vincent’s lungs and he begins to choke. Coughs spit blood onto his face and his eyes. Vincent’s dark red blood begins to fill the tub along with the water.

            As Vincent begins to die out, Nox places her mouth over his and starts giving huge breaths into him. After each breathe three pushes into his abdomen followed.

            Nyx, the younger looking nymph, continues the chant and swirls of the water form around her feet and her hands.

            Nox dips her fingers in the water and she traces x’s in circles around the bullet wounds.

            “Ashes cast of the seas return to the urns from whence ye came. Waves of the seven seas recede to thy mother’s whim. The trident that pierces the sky shall also pierce the sea.” invokes Nox over Vincent.

            The words are of a nymph magic used to heal their warriors, but along with it there is always a contract made between the person using the spell and the person that it is being used on.

            Vincent shivers in his mind as he realizes what will happen next. These nymphs will bind him to them until he has completed the contract and if he so refuses he will surely die. Now Vincent is in a most compromising position.

            As Vincent’s wounds healed he began to breathe easy and the soaking wet nymphs drop low against him, completely drained from the spell.

            The mourning awake Vincent and he leaped from his bed like a man haunted by a night terror. Heavy breaths fill the room and sweat lines his fore head.

            In a rush Vincent looks over his body and a feel of dread shakes him as his eyes pass over a skull in the middle of a pentagram. The horse shoe insignia as well as the v insignia were on Vincent’s wrists like shackles. He was now a slave to the whims of the nymphs.

            “Mr. Leone, are you okay? We heard a stumbling sound down stairs.” Nyx says from the doorway of his room wearing one of his T- shirts. The blue shirt fit her like a dress, especially because of the huge height difference between them. While Vincent stood at six foot two, she was barely five feet even.

            “I’m not sure yet. Why have you two saved me? I told you that I am not the mystic “Rain Bringer” or the agent of Neptuna” questions Vincent looking the young Nymph up and down. She isn’t dangerous at all, a little too young for Vincent’s tastes but still a beautiful girl and apparently a powerful Mage as well.

            “You are the rain bringer. We saw it in your memories.” Nyx says walking closer to the foot of Vincent’s bed and she crawls onto it looking deep into his eyes. “We are all linked now. We know everything about each other” the young nymph says easing her lips to his attempting to kiss.

            As she kisses Vincent her emotions, thought, and memories flood through. He sees fields of green grass filled to the brim with white pedaled roses and blue flowers as well atop of a mountain in Aurora the city beside the sea.

            “What was that?” Vincent says interrupting the kiss.

            “I wanted to share a good memory with you Vinnie” Nyx chuckles pulling Vincent’s arm to get him out of bed. “Come on Mr. Leone, Nox is fixing breakfast, let’s go.” She pulls with a smile that could replace the sun.

            “Okay, okay I’m coming, and please just call me Vincent.” Vincent lifts himself out of bed and realizes that he is naked, but the sight did not bother Nyx at all. “Can I put some clothes on first?” Vincent laughs forgetting all about the questions that swirled in his mind, like: “Why were they in his home?” and “What is the contract that they made with him?”

            “Okay, if you insist” says Nix as if his request was an insult continuing out of the room and down stairs by herself.

            What kind of a mess had Vincent fallen into with these nymphs?



© 2011 Matty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011
Tags: western, magic, revolver, bullets, king


Author

Matty
Matty

Houston, TX



About
Writing is a passion that has always lit a flame of interest. I love reading and writing stories from different genres. Though, I'm not very big on leaving comments I usually do read other's writings... more..

Writing