Photoshoot

Photoshoot

A Chapter by Oh Wow, Lovely.

"Are you guys okay," Liam asked Harry and Louis.

"Yeah why would we not be?" Louis asked Liam.

"Last night you guys we pretty "emotional" and I just wanted to make sure you guys were good for what every comnes our way today,"Liam said trying not to sound stuck up.

"Oh yeah were good, better than ever acually, thanks for asking," Harry said with a sad face because they weren't. They weren't even talking to each other at this point. There wasn't much to say.They knew the risk and couldn't risk the boys carrers as well. They had to get ready for a photoshoot. They had to pretend they were happy. Pretending is ther life now.Pretending they didn't love each other, pretending to be happy. They were tired.They wanted it to end but it couldn't. Managment has banned them.

"Are you guys ready?" the photoshooter called to them.

"Yeah buddy," Niall yelled.

"Niall,chill," Zayn said whispering to him.

"CLICK" Followed by a flash of light.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked Harry with a tear running down Harrys eyes.

"Yeah, no, NO WEREN'T NOT, ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS lOUIS YOU'RE GONNA LET THEM TELL YOU WHO YOU CAN LOVE AND NOT," Harry shouted while everything else went silent. Harry ran out of the shoot and drove off.

"Excuse me," Louis said rushing iut the room trying to get harry so this can be settled.

"Reschedule, sorry mate," Niall said to the man taking the pics. They all went to find the boys but when they got out they were gone. The rest of them had taken there orange van to the hotel.

 

 

      Harry had turned around to find Louis. When they meet they went on a walk down Blouevard St.

 

"Harry what are we going to do, I can't keep this up,"Louis said with a tear strimming down his face.

"Boo bear, I don't want to stop loving you, I can't," Harry said now holding Lou's hand.
"I can't either," Lou said with a smile. Harry wipping away his tear.

"What are we going to?"Hazza said

"Do you want to  come out or no, I'll leave it up to," Louis said

"Yes, I want to, can we?" Harry said afraid of his answer.

"Well, right now I think we should take a break, for the both of us," Louis said. Harry fell. He started to ball. Louis had left him there. In the park. A teenaged man crying by himself in the park. Led alone it's Harry Styles. Harry slowly made his way to the house but he made a detour. He went to get a tattoo. It said " Love Can't Be Defined."

 

"What's the tattoo for?' asked the artist doing Harry's tattoo.

"My ex-boyfriend ended things and if you havn't noticed I'm from One Direction,which means it's because managment. The rest of my tats are dedicated to our troubles and our good times."Harry said with a tear.

"Thanks, i'm sorry for your troubles," Said the artists.

"thanks for lisenting to my sob story,"Harry said exiting

"Wait , I ship you though, don't be sad you guiys are perfect he just doesn't realize it, so make"The artists said as Harry walked out the door.

 

           When he made his way home he was left to find moving boxes outside of his room door. Since they shared  Louis had to find a new room. He moved into the one down the hall to the left.

 

When Louis was done with he boxes he left harry alone in the room. Louis went to unpack leaving harry in his room crying. "What did I do wrong, does he not love me?" Harry kept reapeting it.

 

 



© 2012 Oh Wow, Lovely.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

the bold isn't suppose to be like that.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 12, 2012


Author

Oh Wow, Lovely.
Oh Wow, Lovely.

Bristol , United Kingdom



About
~~I don't know why I am the way I am. Something makes me hate everything. Light up, Smoke up, Shut the F**k Up.I'm officially off the rails, you should try it. A little more of her is gone, I can see .. more..

Writing
~~ ~~

A Poem by Oh Wow, Lovely.