It's fine

It's fine

A Chapter by Oh Wow, Lovely.

Harry and Louis walked back to Harry's hotel room to talk a little. On the way there, there was not one word spoken. They didn't know what to say.

 

When they got there they just sat upon Harry's sofa in front of his telly. They sat for a minute and then Louis blurted out.

"I'm Sorry,"

 

"It's okay," Harry said looking down.

 

"No, It's not. I was being selfish and sassy. I really am sorry. I do love you and i'll show it better next time, if you will give me another chance.I still love you, Hazza,"Louis said sadly asking for another chance, looking into his glistening  green eyes.

 

"Yes, I still love you,but you hurt me...Really bad...And I don't know what to say,"Harry said.


For a while it was complete silence.

When Louis got a call from Tina. 

"What?" Louis said with a tone. After all Tina was just a cover, so they act like they're dating in public so she didn't need her calling,Not now. 

"Umm I don't know how to say this...and i don't have his number...so i called you," Tina said trying to make it sound better than the situation was.

"What,"Louis said looking terrified at Harry. He was the only guy in the band who didn't have her number.

"Harry's mother..is being hospitalized," Tina said actually making things worse.

Louis told Harry and he fell crying on his hands and knees.

"What's wrong with her?" Louis asked trying to get the whole story. 

"She had cancer for a while but ignored it, he didn't want people to worry, I'm afraid she's dying," Tina said getting off the phone. 

Louis went to hug Harry. Louis carried him to the bed. Then Louis went to get tickets to fly back to England to see her before she's gone.

After he got tickets he packed, multitasking he had texted all the boys to tell them.


Harry is not himself at all. He is gone now. 
Harry had his mom to be a mom and a dad. His parents split and he had trouble with that. Him and his mom were like closer than most. 

Louis just sat next to harry till they had to leave. He was so happy they made up otherwise he wouldn't have anyone to keep him sane. Louis whispered to him"You'll make it through this,you and me,you're strong" Louis stayed wrapped around him for a while. Louis felt vibrating from his back pocket not wanting to let go of harry he scurried his hand down to his back pocket.Grabbing his phone. He read the message , it was from paul. He told Louis that him and the boys were coming over to the room to say there sympathy. Louis told them not to  come because they were going to go to the airport soon.

 

 

       At the airport Harry and Louis were getting swarmed. The poparazzi were getting pictures of Harry tearing. Now everybody knew but not why he was crying. Louis tried hiding it but Harry hated hiding things from the fans. When they finally got escorted to the plane Harry was safe. He could start to cry. He knew he shouldn't. He had to be strong. He'd have to pick sometime to stop, but that's not now. They had a 5 hour plane ride back home.



He stayed in Louis's arms crying into his shoulder.Louis wanted to make sure the fans wouldn't make stuff up. They did. It as crazy stuff. One person said His cat died. He didn't even have one. #R.I.P Dusty was trending! Another one said he lost his talent. The fans are crazy. 



More than half way through. 3 hours in. Harry decided to stop sobbing for his family's sake. They had 2 more hours to go. 


"Harry, are you okay?" Louis asked

"Uhmm yeah for now,"Harry said not wanting to talk .

"Can i get you anything?" Louisa asked trying to be a help.

"No, i just want to be alone right now,"Harry said leaving Louis's side to go into the bathroom. 


Harry had been in there for almost an hour now,Louis was going to check on him but he didn't want to get him mad at him.


Louis fell asleep.                                The pilot announced that they would be landing in 10 minutes. Louis woke up from it. He went to go make sure Harry heard. 


When he went he saw a note under the door. Louis picked it up.And it said:


Dear Louis Tomlinson,


                  I couldn't resist leaving you. I couldn't live without you or my mother. Without you I have no one to please.My mothers dying so now I have no one.  I needed you at times and you weren't there. We may be good now, but when we go back it's going to be like old times and we both know it. You don't know what it was like watching you leave,over ridiculous stuff. You don't know how it felt to sit alone crying constantly. I sat wondering what I did. But i realized it wasn't me. It was you. I was the one heart broken crying over you, but it should've been the other way around and I know that now. You only came back because you though my safety was in danger. That was a real stupid a*s move. I see that you never did love me. I realized too late. 



Yours Truely,

Harry Styles  


Louis fell to the ground. Banging hard on the door. Louis repeatedly keep yelling,no one was there to help him. After shoving the door for a while it finally budged. 



There was Harry spread out on the floor. His wrists slit. Blood dripping silently to the floor. A big red puddle of blood next to him. Louis scanned the room. There was a knife on the counter. Louis couldn't deal with harry now gone. Louis had to cover,and the only way to do that is to blame It on himself. It was a good alibi -The gay kid tried to make a move so Louis cut his wrists from his neck- So that's what he did. 




Louis,when they landed, made it look like it just happened , so the pilot would hear lours scream and push him off. Louis took the bathroom door and almost tore it off by slamming it to make some ruckus. The pilot came in and yelled.


"AMBULANCE,"

"What did you do?" asked the pilot looking back and forth in panic. 

"Nothing,"Louis said tearing up

"This isn't just NOTHING,"The pilot had started screaming.

"STOP,STOP,STOP," Louis yelled cupping his ears sliding his back down the door. 

Police,ER men, and security had now accompanied us. 

Louis was held responsible for this happening. Louis went to jail. 

And that was the end of One Direction. 



© 2012 Oh Wow, Lovely.


Author's Note

Oh Wow, Lovely.
P.S. When I'm talking about harry's mother who died. I sometimes switched over to father so just know I mean his mother died. I tried to change as many as i could see scanning.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 9, 2012


Author

Oh Wow, Lovely.
Oh Wow, Lovely.

Bristol , United Kingdom



About
~~I don't know why I am the way I am. Something makes me hate everything. Light up, Smoke up, Shut the F**k Up.I'm officially off the rails, you should try it. A little more of her is gone, I can see .. more..

Writing
~~ ~~

A Poem by Oh Wow, Lovely.