Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Shadow

I awoke in the morning hearing the hum of the monks meditating. I laid there listening while I slowly breathed in and out. I cleared my mind and got up, dressed, grabbed my bag, and had breakfast. I walked to the front gate and when I got there I was meet by Master Cheong. I could tell he was a little melancholy.

“I hope to see you again, young Master Hunt.”

“I might not ever return. But I will try,” I said with a smile.

I bowed to him and he honored me by bowing back. He then embraced me in a hug that was very much unlike him. I smiled at him and walked down the path towards Zhengzhou Airport. I caught the first non-stop flight to New York riding first-class. I fell asleep with my bag strap wrapped around my leg. When I woke up I found that the plane was descending at the LaGuardia Airport. I checked the time and realized I’ve been asleep for almost 12 hours. At 7:15PM I landed and I finally left customs at 8:00PM. I call a taxi and tell him to 100 Central Park South. I rode in silence, listening to the Jamaican radio. I was anxious with excitement that I kept checking my bag to make sure I still had it. When we finally arrived I paid the cab fare and entered the building.

“Welcome back, Mr. Hunt!” Carl the doorman said as he opened the door for me. “Did you have a good vacation?”

“Hey Carl. Yes, I did. I got some much needed down time.”

“Good to hear. Your brother, Tyrell, has been coming by every week looking for you.”

“OK. Thanks, Carl. I gotta run.”

I ran to the elevator and punched the penthouse button. As soon as the elevator door opened I rushed into my penthouse and headed straight to my laboratory. I switched on the computer and analyzing equipment. I quickly opened my bag and took out the tube that held the blueprints for I.C.E.

I spread the documents out onto the table being careful not to damage them. According to Nikola Tesla’s blueprints, Richard of Wallingford designed a astronomical clock that could track the celestial bodies of our cosmos. It went on to say that it was imperative that this device be as accurate as possible.

Luckily I live in the 21st century”, I thought to myself.

Nikola went on to explain that at one point Leonardo Da Vinci acquired the plans for the astronomical clock and he believed he found the key to a device that he designed that could make traveling from one place to another almost instantaneously. Unfortunately, it never worked. When Tesla was in Budapest, he discovered Da Vinci’s lost research. He traveled to New York soon after and in 1891 he patented the Tesla coil. He soon after worked in secret of a device that he believed could travel into Level III dimensions. He soon realized the technology was still in its infant stage and he wouldn’t be able build a working model. When he passed Dr. Trump believed it was too powerful to fall into the wrong hands but too great of a discovery to be destroyed. And so Dr. Trump took it to a Shaolin Monastery to be hidden so that only a true scientist could discover it.

I turned to Tesla’s blueprint and started to analyze the data. I soon realized that the design was all wrong. Tesla was right on one part, electricity was the key to inter-dimensional travel. I pulled out a piece of sketch paper and started to draw a new design for a miniature particle accelerator. Alongside the new design I started to put down the equations necessary for particles to collide and and create a black hole. I figured with today’s technology I could replace the astronomical clock with a computer.

I put the equation into the computer and started my work making tweaks here and there. I knew the final key was to build a stable and contained black hole or wormhole that was a duplicate of other black holes in space. According to the multiverse theory of William James, black holes were actually wormholes to other dimensions. I’m so close to the most amazing discovery of mankind.



© 2013 Shadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013


Author

Shadow
Shadow

Nashville, TN



About
Just trying to see if my book is worth it. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Story by Shadow