The Pack is Born [1]

The Pack is Born [1]

A Chapter by Krys
"

Intro to the Pack. Obviously.

"

               Wolf (n) - Any of several large carnivorous mammals of the genus Canis, of the dog family Canidae, esp. C. lupus, usually hunting in packs

Pack (n) - a group of certain animals of the same kind, esp. predatory ones
Wolf Pack (n) - a group of wolves hunting together
 
Wolves are sometimes viewed as the most terrifying animal in the northern hemisphere. Being the largest canines and all, it's not all that hard believe. Wolves are ferocious. Wolves are killing machines. Wolves are monsters.
As a pack, however, things get different. The animals take care of each other, hunting together to bring food for everyone. As a pack, they are family. A family that sticks together and together, they fight their enemies away. It's rare to see one fall apart, but it is possible. After all, even though wolves normally are within a pack, inside them somewhere is a lone wolf.
It's normally not that strong to actually make them run away from their pack, but on rare cases they do. Maybe it's the way that they're treated, or maybe they just want freedom. Possibly, it could be an alpha thing. Either way, a lone wolf is created.
As a lone wolf, they get all the meat. They get all the glory. They get the freedom they wanted and it feels good, at least for a while.
Sound familiar? Does that sound like that teenage daughter or son most families have that hates his/her parents' guts because he/she just wants some freedom and always feels that he/she's right but doesn't listen at all and thinks no one loves him/her? The one that fights at every word said? Yeah, that's right. Teenagers are carnivorous wolves. Even their intellect is amazing. Think about it. They can twist anyone's words to match their own meaning and know exactly what is needed to push anyone's buttons. Teenagers are wolves.
And that is what gave Stella her idea.


© 2009 Krys


Author's Note

Krys
i'm well aware that it isn't as great as it could be, but for now i have that. i'll edit later if i remember to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read it, and I seriously think it has some potential. It's an amazing entry to the story. I love the relations you made between teenagers and wolves :-) now, off to read more xD

- Steely

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 7, 2009
Last Updated on April 7, 2009


Author

Krys
Krys

St. Louis, MO



About
I'm a teenager who is half asian. Hence, the asianguardie username. The guardie means i'm in Colorguard, which is one of my passions, other than writing. I'm a girl. Just thought I'd throw that out th.. more..

Writing
Reputation [2] Reputation [2]

A Chapter by Krys


The Alpha [3] The Alpha [3]

A Chapter by Krys