The Alpha [3]

The Alpha [3]

A Chapter by Krys
"

Meet Stella

"

 

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP! HE STOLE MY BAG!"
Out in the mall, the worst heist in the history of heists was taking place: stealing an old lady's bag. The man was nuts. He was about 5'10" and had some heavy-duty muscles. His clothing included a plain, red hoodie, jeans, some converse shoes, and sunglasses. He was fast and knew how to dodge people. Security showed up and followed, but kept getting lost in the crowd. Stella watched quietly from the sidelines of a department store. Slowly sipping her Starbucks coffee, she simply thought, This is stupid. She walked her 5'4" body to the bench that happened to be near her and dropped her stuff off there. As soon as she took a small inhale, she ran. She ran as fast as she could without hitting anyone else, which was actually impressive. In a short amount of time, she caught up with the security, blew right past them and sped close to the thief.
As soon as she got right in front of him, he took a shot at her. Impressive, Stella thought, he actually reacted. Stella was used to the amateurs who didn't do a thing, just stared at the burgundy colored hair in their face. Stella blocked the blow with her forearm and then jumped ahead. When she was directly in front, she keeled over, causing a speed bump in the thief's way. He kicked into her side, but her plan worked as he flipped in the air and landed on his stomach. She quickly moved the bag out of his reach, then sat on his back until the guards came.
She got up, then walked back as the guards arrested the man. She took a hold of the bag, intending to return it to its rightful owner. Unfortunately, the guards wanted some dignity, so they started yelling at her as she walked back.
"HEY YOU! COME BACK HERE!"
And that was her sign to run.
She placed the purse on her shoulder as she passed the same people, staring at her while was whizzed between the crowd. Security sucks here, she thought to herself, chuckling a tiny bit thinking about it. once she reached the same old lady, she handed the purse to her saying "Sorry it took so long to get," then grabbed her own purse.
By the time the guards arrived, there was only her coffee cup.

 



© 2009 Krys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, I know I've been doing this a lot so far, but this is still an awesome chapter. You're getting better and better. I might as well prove useful besides worshiping your story, so I think it would be cool if you went also in depth about what she felt as she ran, like her heart pounding and despite the tension, her expression calm.

As usual, it's awesome :P

- steely

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 7, 2009


Author

Krys
Krys

St. Louis, MO



About
I'm a teenager who is half asian. Hence, the asianguardie username. The guardie means i'm in Colorguard, which is one of my passions, other than writing. I'm a girl. Just thought I'd throw that out th.. more..

Writing
The Pack is Born [1] The Pack is Born [1]

A Chapter by Krys


Reputation [2] Reputation [2]

A Chapter by Krys