Squealer

Squealer

A Chapter by Sylver Marcus

A small click alerted Marmee and Rosaline that the three elder sisters were home. Their boot heels click clacked on the white marble floor. They all wore their hair differently though the color was the same natural white blonde as Marmee’s and Rosaline’s. The whole lot of them had pale skin with rosy cheeks, but week long vacations to their beach homes in different exotic locales did its magic to their skin which is was now sun-kissed tanned. Their tanned arms were clothes in only the top-notch designer wear of the season and weighed down from shopping bags from different expensive boutiques.

 

“Hello Ma” said the triplets unanimously. They stressed the fake American accents, which were meant to hide their British roots. Marmee and her youngest sister Violet didn’t bother to do so anymore because they found it unnaturally difficult to keep it up 24/7 even though the triplets could figure a way. The triplets found ways to do anything even if it meant jail-breaking a murderous criminal to pick a lock in Bendells so they could be the first one wearing those fire-engine red lace up Jimmy Choo stilettos.  “Ma were going to Leona’s house to finish working on our dance for the Dance-off this weekend at Marissa’s birthday party,” Bragged Cassie. Rosaline only shook her head and sighed. “I don’t get where I went wrong with you three. You only care about fashion and makeup and boys. I don’t understand why you three cant be more like Marmee and Violet. They have good grades, a good sense of style too. Why cant you care more about the world hunger, huh?” Rosaline only sighed when she saw the girls were already climbing the marble Chinese staircase to their penthouse room, and weren’t even listening. “oh well, its off to bed with you my little violet.” Violet squirmed and giggled when her mum tried to pick her up and carry her off to bed. “il go ill go don’t carry me,” shrieked Violet as she carelessly tripped over a cardboard box packed with gold silverware on her way to bed, making Rosaline and Marmee laugh. Rosaline cupped her hands around Marmee’s head and lightly kissed her forehead. “I guess youre all I have left to lean on” and she headed upstairs leaving Marmee to worry about what that meant.

 



© 2008 Sylver Marcus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
A small click alerted Marmee and Rosaline that the three elder sisters were home. Their boot heels click clacked on the white marble floor. They all wore their hair differently though the color was the same natural white blonde as Marmee’s and Rosaline’s. The whole lot of them had pale skin with rosy cheeks, but week long vacations to their beach homes in different exotic locales did its magic to their skin which is was now sun-kissed tanned. Their tanned arms were clothes in only the top-notch designer wear of the season and weighed down from shopping bags from different expensive boutiques.

It's hard for me to read on, after this -- all I can see is a lengthy set-up of unimportant points.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on August 4, 2008


Author

Sylver Marcus
Sylver Marcus

About
Hey peole I'm Sylver and i love reading, writing and weekends! i grew up in a small town with a strong and close community, with my younger brother, and my parents. I started reading a lot in firs.. more..

Writing