Chapter One: A moment of Peace

Chapter One: A moment of Peace

A Chapter by Loki Gress
"

This is a work of fiction.

"

    
      Welcome to the City of Sulfur Springs, yes Sulfur Springs Texas. That's me and my friend, let me introduce us, my name is Brandon Crawford and my friend his names Loki Gress. The mall is alive with shoppers, it's the 14th of February men frantically looking for the perfect gift for that special someone. The reason we're at the mall is to watch this strange occurrence, it seems so ugh happy. No we aren't Gothic we just find it annoying. cry's of joy, tears of surprise it all screws with your mind.
    Any way the world is to cheery, for us at least so we come to observe and ridicule, well for now at least, we are both Christian to the bone. One time we saw this, young couple the guy was ready to propose to his girlfriend as he got down on his knee and as he pulled out the ring she, disposed I guess you could call ti... She rejected him dumped him on the spot Valentines day during the proposal. The poor poor b*****d, having his heart broken by that insufferable b***h.


© 2012 Loki Gress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
Great job, can't wait to read more of this :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Loki Gress

11 Years Ago

Theres more out and on the way... Thanks for the feed back

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Loki Gress
Loki Gress

Edmonton/Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
I am the kind of writer that loves this for the fact that no jugement will be bestoed to me. I Can't do Poetry but I write dark stories ones that show how I am on a phycological level. My stories .. more..

Writing
Gunga Din Gunga Din

A Screenplay by Loki Gress


If, Script. If, Script.

A Screenplay by Loki Gress