Chapter Five Welcome To Hell

Chapter Five Welcome To Hell

A Chapter by Loki Gress
"

This is a work of fiction.

"

        After the dance I swear I saw Loki smile, and believe me thats rare to see the only time he smiles is when he's killing someone and the only thing I can think of is him and Michell a very desturbing thought and then he kissed her, and not one of thoes prom goodnight let's stay friends but a long happy proud one. He knows shes evil but I genually think he's happy. I can't believe that he's  in love, and with the bigest b***h ever. Me and Cassie well it was that time, grade 12 and ready to go so I got down on my knee and proposed a great ring one that had been in my pocket from the first day we just clicked and she non heasitantly rushed to say yes. We agreed that we would start planing the wedding in a few months but Cassie needed one more bridesmade, and we would cross that bridge when we got there.

 

      The next day at school I walked up to Loki and asked him what happened after the dance with him and Michell his answer shocked me he had fallen in love with her I was appaled to hear this from him and you know this is just the start. She was trying to seduce him and make him her puppet. In english with Mr. Steven we were supprised with a poorly timed attack on the school by some not so pleasent types gangmembers with loaded guns broke in the school an came into the English lab and went for me and Loki, I herd Cassie and Loki herd Michell scream as they broke in Loki took action he grabed the gun and forced the attacker to release the weapon Loki on instinct spun and fired the gun into the other gangmember and then the other no mercy was given the rest were found and dispaced with out effort, Loki found two in the Bio room and hid behind the counter and saw his opportunity Scalpels flew two more bit the dust and Loki kept a few more Scalples for the next room. In the chem lab they got a hostage a softmore at the school not a good plan the scalple flew and peged the f**k between the eyes. finaly they tried to run but loki went to his locker and grabed his Old reliable an M60 and mowed the rest down with heavy fire some were left alive, well not for long after intarogation Loki draged them out to his car tied them to their chairs, and went to the trunk of his car grabbed th egassoline there and poured it over the heads of the poor fools that were captured. Loki lit up a cigaret then flicked on the one begging for mercy and flames arose by the time the police arived on scene they were burned to a crisp and Loki was laughing at the poor sobs and walked away. The Poliece mad one fatal mistake and tried to areat Loki, one bullet later they ran for the hills.



© 2012 Loki Gress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Loki Gress
Loki Gress

Edmonton/Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
I am the kind of writer that loves this for the fact that no jugement will be bestoed to me. I Can't do Poetry but I write dark stories ones that show how I am on a phycological level. My stories .. more..

Writing
Gunga Din Gunga Din

A Screenplay by Loki Gress


If, Script. If, Script.

A Screenplay by Loki Gress