Chapter Three: The birth of a Sucubus

Chapter Three: The birth of a Sucubus

A Chapter by Loki Gress
"

This is a work of fiction.

"

    So ya that is probobly something I should have told you earlyer, we work for the White Riders or the Riders Pale named afther the final beast in revilations. He rides a pale horse, any way she ran around screaming for about I'd estimate 30 minuts before Loki comes bach and whacks her in teh back of the head with a folding chair.

" Was that trully nessicary?" i inquired

" Yep" Loki Continued " She wouldn't shut her pie hole all that screaming it hurts the head."

"Fair enough..." I replied

     Well i supose he was right it did hurt the head, but a folding chair that may have been overkill. Well about a few hours later she decided to return to the wake world, that chair left one heck of a bruse. We decided it would be a good idea just to vacate the area, we were right she became a true sucubus, you know those beautiful women that trick men into falling in love then they kill them through love making, well appart from the wole death by intercource she just suduces men to tear appart friendships, this happened to us.



© 2012 Loki Gress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Loki Gress
Loki Gress

Edmonton/Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
I am the kind of writer that loves this for the fact that no jugement will be bestoed to me. I Can't do Poetry but I write dark stories ones that show how I am on a phycological level. My stories .. more..

Writing
Gunga Din Gunga Din

A Screenplay by Loki Gress


If, Script. If, Script.

A Screenplay by Loki Gress