Chapter Two: HER!

Chapter Two: HER!

A Chapter by Loki Gress
"

This is a work of fiction.

"

  Thats when she appeared, the incarnation of the devil and evil temptress. Her name was Michell, a freshman at our scool, pretty but I'm not into her nor is Loki, but she goes after us to suduce us to make us fall under her spell, she has broken many hearts, hearts of thoes who only look for look's. We don't want her she want's us the biggest nerd's at the school, well not total nerds I'm on the football team and Loki is on the swim team.

 

     We were sitting on the bench watching the event unfold err the break up,when she matterialized on our bench our bench.

   

    "What's so interesting" she Asked

    " The poor sob just got rejected by some crazy chick" I replyed

     "oh" uninterested she continued " Hi Loki, mmmmm..... I did'nt know you were here."

   "yep" Loki Said

       Without warning she screamed and ran, mabey she saw the manefest in Loki's had the murder of two men and a woman the story was printed only 2 days before but the incedent took place long before. We know, we were there but the paper had it all wrong it wasn't a knife that killed them it was a sharpened Ax. We well we work for the White Riders, assassins.



© 2012 Loki Gress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Loki Gress
Loki Gress

Edmonton/Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
I am the kind of writer that loves this for the fact that no jugement will be bestoed to me. I Can't do Poetry but I write dark stories ones that show how I am on a phycological level. My stories .. more..

Writing
Gunga Din Gunga Din

A Screenplay by Loki Gress


If, Script. If, Script.

A Screenplay by Loki Gress