8 ~ Shock, Anger, And A Little White Lie...

8 ~ Shock, Anger, And A Little White Lie...

A Chapter by Felicity's Eve
"

Star must make the ultimate decision when someone she never wanted to lay eyes on again makes an appearance. But how will Ethan feel about this new character and his offer to Star?

"

  Half Estius…half Elcos? But she slays demons, as an Estius does! Was that all an act? 

Has she been planning…to kill me?

 

I am as silent as stone, unable to move or speak.

 

"Come on, Ethan. Say something! Or do something. Look, I am so, so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner! You may do anything you like. You…you can yell at me, o-or tell me to get lost, or try to kill me with Scyrath, I don't care what! Just-" I cut off Star's string of punishment options by placing my hand over her mouth, effectively silencing my partner, who looks as if she is about to cry.

 

"You talk too much, you know that?" I say good-naturedly as I lead her to a bench under a lamppost casting its light onto the ground, like the many others that line the horse trail we have been walking along. Our work is complete, unless a few more demons dare to show up, and dawn is still far off.

 

“First I want to hear your whole story, okay? I am not going to judge you, I promise. Just don’t cry, alright? Come on, where’s that strong-willed, annoying little sister of a partner that I came to know?” I say, smirking, and she laughs, a few tears spilling over and sliding down her flushed cheeks.

 

“Thanks, kid,” she replies deviously, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand and elbows me in the ribs gently. She sniffles a little and de-transforms. I do the same and set Scyrath on the bench next to me. Star continues to hold Athvor, though, and gives me a grateful glance and a little grin.

 

I just cannot believe that she is evil, that she would want to bring harm to me. She isn’t like that; I can feel it.

 

“Here I go,” Star begins. I nod at her encouragingly.

 

“My mother was an Elcos and my father was an Estius. A demon-maker and a demon slayer. Pretty twisted, huh? They loved each other so much, and I was the product of their love. But…” she stops and looks down and her black bangs, a sharp contrast to the rest of her snow-white hair, cover her deep purple eyes.

 

“It’s fine if you can’t go on. I get it. Let’s go back to the stables or just climb trees or something; use our powers just for fun,” I say understandingly and stand up.

 

Star then grabs a fistful of my t-shirt, preventing me from walking away. I flick my teal bangs out of my eyes and turn around in surprise.

 

“Please,” she whispers. She turns her head to look at me, and in her eyes I can detect a soundless, yet desperate, plea. Her eyes silently cry for help, wish for someone to listen to her story, and hope for that person to understand.

 

“Continue,” I sigh as I reseat myself next to her.

 

“So, after I was conceived, both the Estius and the Elcos Counsels agreed that I should be disposed of immediately. My father objected, saying that he would do anything to keep me alive. I would love to meet him, but he died in my place. My mother was banished to the human world. I have never met her in my life. I think that she was stripped of her powers.” Star then takes a deep breath.

 

“Ethan, I came here for two reasons. One, to become your partner. And two, to find my mother and get some answers. I need to learn some things about myself and if there are others like me. I want nothing more than to find my destiny. I’m desperate here,” she says strongly.

 

I lost my mother. I miss her so much. I just cannot even begin to imagine being deprived of meeting her.

 

Suddenly, I feel the urge to help Star. I want to support and help her in finding her mom, and her destiny. No, I have to help her.

 

“So I stayed in an Estius orphanage until I was ten, getting my education and learning the ways of the world. Then I was kicked out and had to live on the streets from then on. From when I was little and until today, the Estiuses and Elcoses have been fighting over me. Well, my power is what they are really after,” Star says.

 

“Wait. What power?” I ask curiously.

 

“I am able to absorb any Estius’s or any Elcos’s power and shoot it right back at them. Plus, I am able to communicate with demons; and if I wanted to, I could probably tame one. I fight for the Estiuses, even though either side doesn’t treat me very well. I work my butt off for those guys, but after a battle, I am left there to bleed and get my own treatment. I was given enough money to get by, but since I’m with you now they’ve stopped sending me payments.

 

 “Here’s some other weird stuff about me. So, you know how an Estius can play any instrument perfectly from the moment they first pick it up? Yeah, it takes me a few days, but I catch on fast. Plus, I will live a little longer than a normal Estius.

 

“Oh, and I think I can also preform Infusions with certain demon types, but I haven’t had a chance to test that out yet. I’m not sure why, but I can feel my own abilities at times,” Star says brightly, leaving me shocked.

 

“Are you really that powerful?” I ask in awe.

I have learned that Elcoses each have a little demon-pet of sorts that is the “alpha” of all of the other demons that that Elcos has created or is in possession of. But only the most powerful of Elcoses are able to Infuse with their demon-pets, gaining their demon’s powers for a time. I’ve heard that Estiuses usually do not need to transform for most tasks, but one task that they do need to transform for is taking down an Infused Elcos.

 

“Yeah. As I learn more and more about myself, I sometimes wonder if one of my sides is more dominant than the other. But no worries, Ethan. To assume this position as your partner, I need to remain an Estius. And that is exactly what I plan to do, no matter what the Elcoses bribe me with to get me on their team,” Star says cheerily, clamping a hand down on my shoulder.

 

“Well, as long as you’re on my side, I accept you fully for who you are. And we’ll find your mom, I’m sure of it. I am really sorry, by the way. I’m sure it was rough, being pushed around all your life. Is it okay to say that I’m here for you, or will you take offence to that? You know, being a strong, independent woman and all that,” I say, holding out my hand to her.

 

“No way, it’s fine. And thanks so much; I was worried that you would totally hate me. But I will always remain on your side, Ethan,” she replies determinedly and grasps my hand. We shake hands and smile.

 

“Was there anyone who was nice to you?” I wonder aloud and Star stiffens.

 

“Oh, sorry! Is that a touchy subject for you or…?” I trail off.

 

“No, no. I’ll tell you. So one day this gang was chasing me, I was fourteen by the way. But these guys were planning to sexually harass me, otherwise that would’ve been just another part of my less-than-fabulous life. They had me cornered and the leader was going for the neckline of my shirt. Then, the pervert was suddenly thrown twenty feet and this strange man was standing in front of me, shielding me. I’m sure the guy wasn’t hurt; you know how us Estiuses are, although he deserved it.

 

“The gang ran off, and the strange man, he was only a few years older than I was really, took me back to his house and patched me up. He told me to stay with him and that he would protect me with everything he had. I repaid him by looking after him and his house while he was away at work. He listened to me and my troubles and stories of my past. He told me that he did not care what I was, as long as he could be my friend. As long I could accept his faults, too.

 

  “Slowly, but surely, we began to fall in love with each other. I was afraid at first because he was a full Estius and I was only half. What misfortunes would be brought to us if someone were to find out? But again and again, he told me, “I will protect you”.

 

“He even gave me a name. He called me ‘Ava’, saying that a beautiful girl needed a beautiful name. There wasn’t a single instance where he would call me ‘5617’. Not one.

 

“Do you want to know his name?” she inquires, looking at me seriously.

 

“Sure, why not?” I reply.

 

“Amoro,” she answers and I leap to my feet in surprise. I turn around, looking her in the eyes.

 

Amoro? As in the Amoro? As in one of the most powerful Elcoses ever Amoro? He tricked you! He wasn’t an Estius at all! He was an Elcos in disguise!” I say loudly, outraged. I can’t believe that there is someone so cruel out there!

 

“Bingo,” Star replies dejectedly. “He works for the Elcos Counsel. They thought that my dating an Elcos would make me want to switch over to their side. He told me of his intentions one day and begged of me like a dog to go with him, pleaded with me to stay by his side. But…I just couldn’t.

 

“I felt angry, betrayed. I couldn’t believe that he had only used me to get what he wanted. And I couldn’t help but wonder how many other relationships he had on the side. I mean, he was pretty darn hot, had a nice body, a charming voice. And his eyes were gorgeous. Jeez, he could make any lady fall for him, that freaking womanizer!” Star says angrily, her voice rising. She’s ranting now, but it’s good to let that stuff out sometimes.

 

Besides, I could rant with her. I’ve always had a bit of a temper, and this Amoro guy is really starting to tick me off.

 

“But that’s all in the past now. Just don’t freak out or anything when an Estius or Elcos councilman comes along asking for me. The only thing they want is to beg with me or bribe me for access to my powers. Oh, and for your information, when that does happen, I’m not home. Got that, kid?” Star asks, standing up and looking me right in the eyes, enunciating each syllable of “I’m not home” with a poke to my forehead.

 

“Okay, okay. But first, please get out of my face. And second, stop it with the “kid” thing why don’t you! So you’re older than me by a day! Why am I the kid, huh?” I demand loudly.

 

Star giggles and steps back.

 

“You looked like you were going to punch something back there when you heard of Amoro and his trickery. So…I decided to get a little rise out of ‘ya so that you can vent, too. And I see that it worked,” she says craftily.

 

            “So…we’re cool?” she asks. I can detect the hopefulness in her tone.

 

            “Absolutely,” I reply, reaching out to ruffle her hair.

 

            “Hey, quit that!” she says, laughing as she lightheartedly swats my hand away.

 

Suddenly, Asia comes bounding up the path, barking like mad. She appears to be chasing something. A bird, perhaps, considering the way she has her head tilted back.

 

Then, something lands on my shoulder. But as soon as it touches down, it leaps into Star’s arms.

 

“It’s a cat!” I say in surprise.

 

It looks like a simple, shorthaired cat, its silver fur sliced through with black stripes. A splash of white decorates her chest. A tabby. But on her back are black bat wings.

 

As I look closer, the cat’s eyes are a bright red, and it’s stripes form more of a design than just fur coloring.

 

A demon!

 

I ready Scyrath, about to exterminate the thing. But Star says, “Stop! I know this cat.”

 

As if in confirmation, the cat meows softly and rubs its head against Star’s neck, purring loudly.

 

Star said that one of her unusual powers is being able to communicate with demons and that she is able to tame them. Could this demon-cat be a little friend of hers?

 

“You know how every Estius and Elcos has a little shape or symbol to represent them and it shows up as an accessory or design of some sort in your transformation, right? You, know. Like mine is diamonds and yours is chains,” Star says quickly, and I nod, not knowing where she is going with this, but extremely curious.

 

“Look.”

Star holds up the demon to indicate the black and red-jeweled collar around the supernatural feline’s neck. From it, hangs a red and black “X” charm.

 

            “This charm is Amoro’s object of recognition. He’s got x’s all over his transformation and he always wears a red choker necklace with the same charm, whether he is in his transformed state or not. Ethan, this cat is Amoro’s alpha demon!” Star exclaims and we both freeze.

 

            “Erselva, do you know where Amoro is? Erselva is her name and she took a liking to me while Amoro and I were dating. She didn’t have the wings visible though, and her demon aura was disguised so I was unable to tell what she was,” Star explains to me while looking around.

 

            Erselva mews softly before flapping her wings and taking flight, circling Star and me. Asia had calmed herself down, but now she is glaring at a large oak tree, snarling and her hackles rising.

 

            A whistle sounds, and Erselva flies up the tree to perch on someone’s shoulder. The person strokes her head gently before leaping to a lower branch, the light from the lamppost revealing his face clearly.

 

            The strange man has black hair; natural-looking, bright red streaks accent the shiny, well-groomed locks. His eyes are as red as fresh blood.

 

            He sports a white shirt with a red collar and wears a hood-less, scarlet-colored jacket. Elaborate, flame-like black designs crawl up the sides of his jacket and his sleeves are somewhat sliced in two at the top, loosely laced together with black ribbon. This reveals a strip his toned arms.

 

            He wears black pants and boots a lot like mine in my transformation; although, this man is not in his transformed state. Crimson, fingerless gloves are what he has on his hands, and silver and gold bracelets adorn his wrists.

 

            He seems to radiate power and since his white shirt is fitted, I can kind of make out how well muscled this guy is.

 

            I allow my eyes to travel upward to his neck; I have already glimpsed the red Regalia on his forehead. He wears a red choker with an “X” charm hanging from it, the black jewels glinting in the light. An exact match to the cat on his shoulder’s collar…

 

            “Amoro…” I whisper.

 

            “Ava! Haven’t seen you in a long while,” he purrs as he leaps to the ground gracefully and begins to saunter towards us. He is tall, too.

 

            Geez, Star was right. Everything about him, even his voice, just screams, “I’m sexy and I know it.”

 

            “M-my name is Starshine now. Star to those who really know me,” Star proclaims. At first she whispers it, then says it louder a few moments later. All of her confidence seems to be draining from her, like someone just pulled a plug.

 

            “Alright then, Star,” Amoro says, chuckling gently, coming to stand a little ways away, then turning to face us on the trail.

 

            Asia begins to snarl at him again, but is silenced when Amoro shoots her a death-glare. She whimpers, tucking her tail between her legs.

 

            “That’s Starshine to you!” Star growls.

 

            “Okay, okay! Got ‘cha, kitten. So I heard that horse was your day-form. Is he your partner? That is much too bad. You must be pretty ashamed to be around him, seeing how he named you something so unbecoming,” Amoro smirks and gestures to me. He says ‘he’ like it’s a joke. Like I’m a joke.

 

I am beginning to get really ticked off here. And why the heck does he talk like he’s royalty?! He has an elegant, cocky voice that just makes me that much more annoyed.

           

            “I love the name. I really do! Now cut to the chase, Amoro. Why are you here?” Star says roughly. She is still sounding a tad bit under-confident, but it’s good to know that her bite is returning.

 

            Erselva flies over to us once more, this time holding a letter in her small jaws, which she gives to Star. She then lights down on Asia’s head. The dog brightens up a little and wags her tail, giving the cat a canine smile.

 

            Star opens the letter and begins to read aloud, letting me look at what is scripted on the fancy stationary over her shoulder.

 

            “5617,

 

“We, the Elcos Counsel, have come to the decision that we will allow you to be given the materials necessary to conduct research on your half-breed self. We have been informed that finding your destiny is what you most desire. You finding out more about yourself will be quite a good start.

 

            “Do you not have these questions: How is it possible for an Estius and Elcos to breed? What other powers do I possess that I am unaware of? Is one of my sides more dominant than the other? Are there, perchance, others like myself? And many more, we assume. And we can help you answer them!

 

            “Have you predicted what the one condition is? If you guessed that you must join the Elcoses and use your powers to support us, you are absolutely correct!

 

            “And one more thing. We need you to be tied to us somehow so that you don’t go running off, dearest.

 

            “And so we have decided that you will marry Amoro. You two have been in a relationship before and he still seems to fancy you a bit, so this shouldn’t be too hard.

 

            “Oh, and by the way. If you accept his proposal, we will allow you to see your mother for the first time since you were just weeks old.

 

            “Do drop by and give us your answer as soon as possible. But really, how could you possibly resist this offer? I hear wedding bells in your future!

 

            “We’ll be waiting…

            Sincerely,

            Zedvara, High Elcos Cousilwoman

 

          Zedvara

 

                  “And I hear the sound of Athvor slicing your body in two, Amoro!” Star shrieks as she gives the letter to me, Athvor beginning to glow purple. The light it is engulfed in is highly destructive.

 

            She rushes at Amoro, Athvor morphing into a large sword, adorned with lilac jewels. The blade glows with that same violet light.

 

            I stand there, gripping the paper tightly, crinkling it, and allowing this to fully sink in.

 

            She won’t accept their offer, will she? I mean this is the moment she has been waiting for. But she will only have her wish of finding her worth granted; she can only see her mother once she is tied to the Elcoses through a marriage with that jerk?!

 

            Suddenly, the Athvor, in its de-transformed state, lands on the ground beside me.

 

            I snap out of my shock to see Star, her hands tied behind her back with what looks like glowing red rope.

 

            Amoro grips her shoulder with one hand and holds what I presume to be his weapon in it’s de-transformed state, a red x, black designs and gems encrusted on it. It is glowing like a red blaze.

           

I try to run to her, but something is holding me back. The ground is glowing under me and my feet are rooted to the ground.

 

            It’s a spell of Amoro’s, I just know it. I look around frantically. Asia ran off a little while ago and Erselva has returned to her master’s shoulder.

 

            I reach for Scyrath at my belt and mentally smack myself when I realize that it is still lying on the bench where I left it.

 

            I look up and glare at Amoro, who has just pulled a ring box out of his pocket.

 

            “Now we can do this the hard way, or the easy way, Ava. Just take the ring, accept the proposal and I’ll let you go, okay? I don’t want to hurt you! I never did and I am so sorry for the hurt I have caused you. Please. It’s what you have dreamed of, right? Being allowed a chance at uncovering your true self?” Amoro tries to reason with Star, who is struggling in vain.

 

            “Give her one good reason, Amoro! One good reason why she would accept something so stupid! I already promised her that I would help her find her mom, and her destiny! Now leave. Her. Alone!” I yell, letting my rage to get the best of me.

 

            I can feel the bond holding me in place beginning to melt away. I pull myself away from the spell’s clutches and race over to the bench, snatching Scyrath and turning it into an already loaded bow, breaking the manacles that encase Star’s wrists with an arrow after she turns as much as she can to give me a better view of my target.

 

            She squirms out of Amoro’s grasp and leaps away from him.

 

            When she nears me, I grasp her wrist and pull her behind me, shielding her with my body.

 

            I transform, Scyrath glowing a deep blue, and turn my head to look back at Star.

 

            Her violet orbs are wide and she is trembling, frozen in terror and utter shock. She is gripping my shoulder tightly and I am getting the notion that I am her only support right now, her hand on my shoulder steadying her.

 

            I hate seeing her so vulnerable. She isn’t like this at all!

 

            “You had best not get in my way, Ethan Cardwell. I was ordered to take her by force if someone interferes. I think that this will be better for all of us if she is the one to choose where her loyalties lie,” Amoro smirks again, but I can see in his eyes that he is practically begging me to intervene so that the option to force Star into submission will be open to him.

 

            There must be something that I can say! I need to be in a position that actually permits me to interfere.

 

            “Don’t tell me that this shaggy-haired stable boy is your boyfriend, Ava,” Amoro laughs and Star clenches my shoulder tighter.

 

            I resist the urge to flick my long bangs out of my green eyes. Okay, so maybe I do need a little hair trim. But, boyfriend? Star and I…dating?

 

            Now that is gross and not to mention utterly disturbing. She is like a sister to me! But I could be her…

 

            “No. But I am not only her demon-slaying partner, but also her bodyguard. The Estiuses issued me to her in order to protect her from Elcoses and other people like you. So my job allows me to interfere,” I declare fiercely.

 

            But deep inside I am freaking out.

 

            Does he know? Can he tell that I’m lying?

 

            “Ethan…” Star mutters warningly.

 

            “This should be enjoyable. Let us fight this out, shall we, Ethan? Erselva! Infusion!” Amoro summons his demon-pet and the bat-winged cat leaps from his shoulder to the ground and begins to grow bigger and taller until she is the height of the top of Amoro’s head.

 

Not only is she bigger and taller, but also Erselva’s red eyes are glowing, and her fangs have lengthened and thickened until she resembles a saber-tooth tiger and her claws are massive. She flaps her enormous bat wings until she is hovering above her master.

 

The Infusion begins and the demon begins to glow. Bat wings grow quickly from Amoro’s shoulders and his red eyes and his and Erselva’s X charms begin to glow.

 

            Amoro proceeds to murmur a spell that darkens the forest a bit. He has performed a soundproofing incantation. No one should hear a thing.

 

            I step forward and out of Star’s grasp, ignoring her pleas for me to stop and actually think about what I am doing and whom I am up against.

 

            “I’m your bodyguard, remember? Leave this to me,” I say reassuringly, winking at her and giving her a sly smile.

 

            Then I turn to face my enemy, who is now hovering above the ground, his bat wings offering him the option of flight.

           

Amoro is infused so I should remain transformed.

 

            “Are you ready to be shown who the real alpha male is around here?” Amoro sneers, readying his x-shaped weapon.

 

            “I hope that you are prepared to face defeat,” I reply, smirking, and the battle begins.



© 2013 Felicity's Eve


Author's Note

Felicity's Eve
Tsk, tsk. Ethan, I thought that your parents had taught you that lying is bad!!
So what do you think of Amoro and the Elcos Counsel's little proposal? And are you going to give him a chance? And how do you feel about a relationship between Ethan and Star...? ;)
Please make my Thanksgiving and leave a great rating and review! ^^
Good luck! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Love this! Amoro is such a jerk! Scarlet is sooo way better off! I love Star and Ethan!!! They need to get together!!! XD I just had a crazy thought though! What if they are actually brother and sister because she has no idea who her mother is. It could be Ethan's mom since she knew all about the Ethius and Elcos...just sayin ;) haha but I loooooved this chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

Hmmm I'm so curious now!!! I hope Amoro turns out to not be as much of a creep as I currently feel h.. read more
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Lol you'll just have to keep reading ^^
Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

I'm going too for sure XD



Reviews

Love this! Amoro is such a jerk! Scarlet is sooo way better off! I love Star and Ethan!!! They need to get together!!! XD I just had a crazy thought though! What if they are actually brother and sister because she has no idea who her mother is. It could be Ethan's mom since she knew all about the Ethius and Elcos...just sayin ;) haha but I loooooved this chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

Hmmm I'm so curious now!!! I hope Amoro turns out to not be as much of a creep as I currently feel h.. read more
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Lol you'll just have to keep reading ^^
Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

I'm going too for sure XD
So no romance between Ethan and Star? Well of course curious to see if that will change. Anyways with the cat and infusions and transforamtions, great description and imagination! This plays out almost like a anime in my head, perhaps because anime has the best examples of these types of cool fantasy elements. As for Amoro, total jerk... What kind of response would he expect with being such a demanding jerk! And go Ethan! Looking forward to the fight!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol thanks. It's definitely not like Casonia in the sense that one of the guys of the love triangle .. read more
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

Oh Nora! Well it made perfect sense and I love the wildness of imagination, take it as far as you l.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:/
" Geez, Star was right. Everything about him, even his voice, just screams, “I’m sexy and I know it.”"






LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW XDDDDDDD
GOODD, THERE IS NOT ONE CHAPTER I CAN NOT LAUGH IN!
And the more i read, the mor einteresting it gets ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol XD
Thanks so much for reviewing. ^^
a awesome chapter totally love it like the others

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol ^^
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

yeah like chocolate
Hey there, and nice chapter!

I don't have anything particular to say about your style, as I'm not that experienced with such ones, but I can comment on your writing. Your text is flowing smoothly, the dialogue is (honestly speaking) good and original. I like it.

This story reminds me of some animes I have read before, given the plot, the world the plot takes place in and the characters - I mean, a demon slayer and a demon girl. To me, although probably not to everyone, it sounds a lot like anime. Anyhow, that's no flaw to the story - I like it. Your anime art is also good, and fits the world.

Encountering Amoro made me somewhat worried, but it kind of came out of the black: keep in mind to foreshadow conflicts or serious events in order to keep up the suspense. But as for anything else, there isn't - good job with this chapter, Nora. I very much enjoyed reading it, and the cliffhanger kept me on my toes for the next chapter.

86/100

P.S if you're interested, you could rate my chapter "His Room". Just a service back, if you get me, and completely voluntary. :=

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much! :)

I love anime (so does my mom. She's a pretty cool mom) so I had alre.. read more
Okay those dumb jerks really need to get a brain! Jerks!!
Anyway.. I love it like always.. Can't wait to find out what happens next!! And I like the couple!! Star and Ethan!! Awwww so cute!! ^^
Keep writing!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol Ok, Ok! XD

Maybe later you will... ;)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol... We will see what he does... It depends on his actions ;)
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^
interesting, as u develop your characters more...very good

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!! So worth the wait! Go Ethan!
And yes, he should be Star's boyfriend. XD

I love this. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I think Amoro should beat Ethan. XD Just this once, so Ethan as a motivation to beat him dead the ne.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

But then Star would be taken away and... But then again.... Oh!

Now I'm starting to get.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

:D You're welcome! ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2012
Last Updated on April 25, 2013


Author

Felicity's Eve
Felicity's Eve

About
Note: I know that lately I haven't been posting a lot of writings that I feel comfortable sharing, but I'm trying to let more lighthearted subjects make poems and stories of themselves. It's just a ma.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..