Irresistible: Prologue

Irresistible: Prologue

A Chapter by snapjack

“Molly?”


I turned around to see an unfamiliar man looking at me curiously. He wore a black dress coat with a black tee-shirt underneath and black jeans. He was fairly tall with a sharp face and pitch dark, floppy hair. The music blared into my ears as the night rolled on its stomach taking the dancers with it. The room started spinning and people were laughing hysterically as they jumped up and down with the rhythm of the music.


I merely, and drunkenly, smiled at him.


“Yes?” I asked. Maybe I knew who he was.


“We meet again,” the strange man sang out to me over the music.


“Uh-huh!” I yelled back at him as the music became louder. He offered his hand and, in my drunken stupor, I took his hand.


We walked out the door of the random house owner’s party into the night. I laughed as I stumbled along the pavement walkway toward the road.


“Where are we going, again?” I asked through fits of giggles.


“It’s a surprise, my dear,” he said, joining in on my laughter.


I pointed a joking finger at him.


“You’re charming me, I know it. I see through…you…oh my God,” I gasped and clutched my stomach. I jerked my hand out of his and ran onto the grass.


My stomach lurched forward and so did my throat, both in sync and both destined to make me feel this in the morning.


Hands wrapped around my hair as I heaved.


When I was finished I stood up and looked at my rescuer.


“T-t-t-thank you,” I said shakily. I felt like I was going to pass out.


The stranger simply smiled and picked me up easily. I nestled my head into his chest as we walked into the darkness.



© 2010 snapjack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

445 Views
Added on December 18, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010


Author

snapjack
snapjack

NC



About
All original photos that I have used can be located in my blog on here, named: ALL USED PHOTOS.... http://www.writerscafe.org/snapjack/blogs/All-used-photos-can-be-found-here:/10939/ Any const.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by snapjack