Chapter 2: Surpise

Chapter 2: Surpise

A Chapter by sneekyninja

I didn’t know where we were going and that aggravates me. And he knows that. I looked at him and lost my train of thought. When I looked at him, he was looking at me like he is looking into my soul. After I shaked my head a little to clear my head, I tried again to look into his mind. Love, I don’t know why you keep looking in here. It’s a surprise and I wouldn’t ruin it. He smiled at me. I sat in the back of my seat, folded my arms, and pouted. He chuckled. You look cute when you do that. I smiled a little because I liked it when he called me cute. He put one hand on the steering wheel and the other one to grab my hand. He always likes to hold my hand when we drive somewhere. Thirty minutes later we stopped at the end of the road. I looked at him confused. Don’t worry love, we have to walk a little to get there. “Can we run please?” I asked as I was doing my best cute kitten face. I knew that he couldn’t resist. Why do you that? “Because I know you can’t resist” I smiled. “Yeah we can run” He bended down so I could get on his back. “Hold on tight” he said. “Don’t worry I am never letting go of you” I whispered in his ear. He laughed and started to run. I loved it when we run though the forest. It is so exhilarating with the wind blowing though my hair. Five minutes later we were at this cliff. It was so beautiful and it was almost sunset. Adam wrapped his arms around my wrist and whispered in my ear. “I found this place when I was hunting and I immediately thought of you.” He kissed the hollow base of my throat. I turned around so I could see his face. I hugged him tightly around his neck. His arms were tight around my waist as well. It fell like we stayed like that for hours. I grabbed his hand and he sat him down on the nice cool grass and I sat on his lap. The sunset was so beautiful I felt like I was in heaven. Adam was kissing up and down my neck. I love you so much. I started to turn around to kiss him but I heard something. I immediately got up from his lap and glared at the forest. I knew it was time for the creatures of the night to come out. Adam was by my side and whispered in my ear. “It’s probably nothing love. Please sit back down with me.” As much as I wanted to go in that forest, I wanted to sit back in his lap and kiss him. We sat back down finished what we started. I brought his head to mine and put my lips on his. He kissed me back with so force I almost fell over. Then I heard that same noise again but closer like it was right near us. Adam stopped immediately and jumped up. I knew exactly what was wrong. They are here and they came for blood, well me. I got up and standed next to Adam. “It looks like we are surrounded and they ruined our romantic date.” he said. I looked round and saw my enemies. Vampires and Werewolves. God how I hate them, they ruined my life, well mostly I had Adam. “The next I say something is wrong you better listen to me.” I said to Adam. Yeah if we live through this. “Don’t worry you have me.” I laughed. I pulled a dagger out of my boot. I always have an extra dagger just in case. I looked around again. This is great I have to kill all of things. The first Vampire tried to attack Adam, but I jumped and kicked him in the face. Then I stabbed him in the heart. As soon as I landed back on the ground, another vampire was about to kill me. Adam was busy with set of vampires and werewolves, so he couldn’t save me. I knew I was going to die, the vampire was coming at me fast. I knew I didn’t have enough time to defend myself. The vampire was about to go to my throat until I saw a white streak of something. After I saw that I started to black out.



© 2010 sneekyninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010


Author

sneekyninja
sneekyninja

Stratford, NJ



About
I love to read and write. Mosty about mythical creature and vampires. I LOVE anime and mangas. Like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, asbolute boyfriend, D. gray man, and many more. I also like to draw. I lov.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by sneekyninja