alex's POV chapter 5: Kronos

alex's POV chapter 5: Kronos

A Chapter by sneekyninja

It was dark and cold and I couldn’t see where I was. I tried to scream out for Adam. “Adam where are you?” I screamed but I didn’t hear any reply. I tried to remember what happened. I remember Adam and I were having a date on a cliff and I heard something in the woods. Then Adam told me it was nothing and I sat back down with him. We were kissing, then Adam got up and we were surrounded by vampires and werewolves. We were fighting, I saw a white light and I can’t remember any else. I looked around and I saw a wooden door with some light coming out of it. I reached for the doorknob and opened the door. Then I saw a person in a black cloak and I saw his eyes. His eyes were red as blood and then I knew he was a vampire. Even though I didn’t have any weapons I could still fight. I got in my fighting stance and was ready for anything. “Peace I mean no harm Alexis.” He said. Yet. Wait what does he mean yet and how does he know my name. “Who are you?” I asked. As soon as I saw him I knew I couldn’t trust him. “My name is Kronos and I collect of things.” He said. I didn’t like the way he talked to me. It didn’t sound right. “What is that supposed to mean?” I asked. I had a bad feeling when he said collect things. “Well I collect special people with powers like your boyfriend for instance.” He chuckled. “Wait how do you know Adam and me?” I asked. I felt very weird around Kronos. Like he was draining my energy. “Oh I’ve been watching you and your little boyfriend for some time. Your boyfriend is very special and I want him. Maybe I could have you too if you were a vampire.” He smiled Wait was he talking about. Adam doesn’t have a power that I know of. I glared at him; no one will take Adam away from me ever. “Why do you need him?” I asked. “Well I need a lot of power for it to work not just Adam. I want to take over all vampires and werewolves and take out the human race.” He answered. “Over my dead body!” I yelled. He walked over to me and disappeared. Then he was behind me and whispered in my ear. “Well that can be arranged later but I must go and prepare. I hope we will meet again soon.” He whispered as he disappeared. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I have to warn Adam and talk to him about his so-called power.

As soon as I said that I woke up at home and Adam was looking at me shocked. “Oh Alexis I’m so glad that you’re okay.” He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back because I was glad to him too. “Listen Adam there is something I need to talk to you about.” I said. He let go of me and looked at me. “What is it?” He asked. I didn’t know how to tell him. Well I better start with the beginning. “Well Adam when I was asleep I met this person and he was a vampire. He said his name was Kronos and he knows you.” I looked at him and he stiffened. So I continued. “He said he collects people with powers and he also said that you have a power.” I whispered but I knew Adam could hear me. Adam got up and turned his back to me. “Alexis there are some things you don’t know about me. All this stuff happened before I met you.” He said with his back still facing me. “Please tell me Adam, I can handle it.” I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to face me but he had a sad look on his face. “Well Alexis before I met you something happened.” He paused. I looked at him with a wondering look on my face. I wonder what happened in his life before him met me.




© 2010 sneekyninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on March 5, 2010


Author

sneekyninja
sneekyninja

Stratford, NJ



About
I love to read and write. Mosty about mythical creature and vampires. I LOVE anime and mangas. Like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, asbolute boyfriend, D. gray man, and many more. I also like to draw. I lov.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by sneekyninja