And They Lived Happily Ever After...

And They Lived Happily Ever After...

A Story by Cali
"

This is just a little piece of work that describes my feelings on "And they lived happily ever after." (language gets kinda bad...just a warning)

"
And they lived happily ever after...
What total bullshit. Why the hell would anyone BELIEVE in this kind of psychopathic reasoning? You really think you and your little "soul mate" are gonna be together forever? Look, I've seen break-ups happen. Most of them happen to the people who think this s**t is true. And to all of you retards out there who agree with this "timeless saying of love," why the hell DO you? It's just a waste of your time. 
Go ahead and keep thinking that it's possible...you won't like the outcome. If you meet the "guy of your dreams" and think, "Oh, this is meant to be! We're made to be together!" then you're probably the next victim of this deranged quote that'll soon break into tears because someone broke up with you. Seriously, don't fall for this s**t. No point in it whatsoever. Unless you love heartbreak, disappointment, and depression. If you DO like all of these things, go for it; fall for the next d********g/b***h you see and enjoy the outcome. Morons like you DESERVE the heartbreak. 
But if you're smart and don't believe in this complete bull--like me--then congrats. You're one of the few that might ACTUALLY have a successful relationship. The retards that believe this this crap are just desperate and alone, hoping for some "Prince Charming" to come along to swoop them up in his arms and say, "I love you, *insert name here*. We will definitely live happily ever after." Total. S**t. 
Now, if you're one of the many people thinking "Hey, sophieluvr, you're just a total pessimistic b***h that doesn't believe in happiness," then you're right. I don't believe in happiness...because some RETARDED SONS OF B*****S think this kind of s**t actually exists in the world. But I do believe in happiness for all of the smart people in the world that think this is bull.
And with that, I'm done with my rant.

© 2010 Cali


Author's Note

Cali
Just...yeah. Whatever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree 100% and think people who believe in love at first sight shouuld get glasses. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah, got it.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nothing happened...just tired of all the retards thinking this kind of stuff is real. Thought I'd get it out in the open.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay, who did what? I like this because i am the small percent that doesn't believe in this stuff. But why would you just wright about it all of the sudden? Simething must've happened.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
niice, good job on putting it out there. You go girl!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Su
wow i didn't think you had it in you


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 10, 2010

Author

Cali
Cali

About
You know what, I'll just make this nice and short for you: Favorite Colors: Red and black Favorite Animal: The fainting goat Favorite video game: Can't narrow it down; it goes around Left 4 Dead 2 .. more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Cali


Daddy's Girl Daddy's Girl

A Story by Cali


I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

A Story by Cali



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Dock The Dock

A Story by Cali