The Eleventh Doctor

The Eleventh Doctor

A Chapter by The Doctor

“Well this is unexpected," I stand there feeling a out of place.

         Awkwardly I look around the TARDIS in confusion.

         "This isn't the Madeusa Cascade..."

         I look at the growling dog and the gaping women.

         "Hello... I'm The Doctor... And you are?"

         "Jessica."

         "Roger."

         I look bad at the dog with a raised eye brow.

         "I must be really desperate, I have a talking dog. Which is still cool. Talking dog are cool," I mumble to myself. "So, where was I- well he?"

         "He answered a knock at the TARDIS door after it was hit, or so he thought."

         "Well, that makes two of us. Two confused and misplaced Doctors, seems like an interesting day so far. Tell me," I walk in close to her, nose practically touching, "did you see the angels?"

         "The Weeping Angels?"

         "Yes. Those would be them."

         "Well the Doctor said he seen them and said we needed to get back to the TARDIS. So we did."

         "Did I- He reveal his next step?"

         "He said we were going to knock on the front door of the angels."

         I smile brightly and give her a huge hug. "Course I did."

         I extend my arms out and detach from Jessica and run to the controls. I type in the coordinates and pull the lever down, sending us to the home of the angels... But... where is that... I don;t think I typed anything in...

         "Is that you sexy?" I speak softly, stroking the console. "You must know already.... I sometimes forget you know more than me... Know more about me... It's weird you know... Being with someone who knows more about you then you realize..." I stroke the console a little.

I snap out of it and look at the companions with a smile.

"Right. Well I'm not sure where exactly we are going but I know it is going to be interesting."

"How can you not know where we are going?"  Roger asks in shock.

"I maybe a Time Lord but I don't know everything. Even we have no idea where the angels come from  just that they exist."

He gives me a suspicious look and turns back to Jessica, sitting next to her facing me.

The TARDIS announces it has landed at her destination. I look at the door, my stomach filling with butterflies. I have never not known what I was getting into. I feel out of sort not knowing what may or could happen to us. We may end up scattered all over the universe at different points with the TARDIS in their hands. I mean what can they want. Why the TARDIS? Just to simply wipe out the living as they please? There must be more. Something I seen but ignored. What was it?!

"Doctor? Hello? What are we going to do?"

"Go out and say hello," I smile with a slightly cocked head.

I rush to the door and fling them open, revealing a gloomy, desolate, rocky, wasteland. Wind whipping against the gray ground with anger, kicking up small pebbles and dust.

"Well this is a pleasant place... Nice vacation spot for some..." I raise an eye brow and a corner of my mouth, glancing over at Jessica whit a look as if I was mad.

"Well let's move on."

Before I took a step forward I hear the TARDIS materializing. Confused I step outside and find my TARDIS a few meters away from me. I stand there a moment and watch me walk out of the front doors. We moves close and stand toe to toe. Scrutinizing every feature of each other to make sure it is us.

"Cybermen!" We yell at once.

"Rose Tyler! Jackie Tyler! George Jettson! Marmaduke!"

We stop and stare at each other.

"So what do we do?" I ask.

"Well find out where here is," I- he, puts his hands into his pockets and looks around.

"I love hearing me say what I am thinking."

"It's kinda-"

"Cool. I know," I smile as I finish my sentence.

"What do you think the angels could want?" I ask.

"The Nightmare Child."

"The one-"

"Still in the truck on the second floor, third door in the back of the room- yes that one."

"But why?"

"To stop you," a voice booms. 

We look at each other and then around us, our companions walking out as well.

"Who are we talking to?" I ask cautiously curious.

"The God of the angels."

"I thought the angels didn't move or talk."

"I stole a voice, wielding it so you can only hear it in your minds."

"Why didn't he just say telekinesis?" The tenth Doctor asks.

"My point exactly. Must be a complex."

"The Doctor will fall to the Silence."

"There it is again," I snatch the name of the cult. "Silence will fall.... That- why would the angels be apart of it?"

"I'd help but this is way out of my time stream," a look of depression seems to set on the old man... On me...

"The Weeping Angels are The Silence. We will rule the universe in the palm of our hands."

"He sounds a little like a nutter with the plural connotation," i smile.

"Oh I know, its what makes this the more fun."

We chuckle slightly and concentrate back on the poltergist angel.

"SILENCE. WILL. FALL."

"Yeah, yeah. Same line and still no results," the tenth walks away from the TARDIS and companion circle, hands still in his pocket as he looks up instinct. "I don't even know what is going on and I can still see this has been a bluff. Now do something about it! Come on!"

In response to his contradiction a lightening bolt struck him from the sky, tossing him back into the TARDIS.

"Wow. Was I that embracive with confrontation?"

"Have been since I met you," Roger says.

"And that is about the second time he has been shocked in the last day or two."

"I need to have a talk with myself."

I rush over and sit him up gently. Wincing at his groans and moans of pain.

"So what did we learn?"

"The angels are above and are animated here. The rules of looking at an angel and suspending it no longer apply."

I smile, I may be nuts but I do get results.



© 2011 The Doctor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WHAT HOW ARE THEY GONNA FIGHT THE ANGELS IF THEY CANT IMMOBILIZE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

807 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 20, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011


Author

The Doctor
The Doctor

About
ask away and i'll tell. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by The Doctor