Magic and Blood

Magic and Blood

A Book by Jessi
"

It was a story I had to write for a scholarship, and the deadline was really close.

"

© 2014 Jessi


Author's Note

Jessi
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey chika, I think you'll get more reads if I break this up a little bit. A lot of people won't read long stuff. She just break it apart into chapters and fix up the format and bam! Wonderful story. Tell your muse to get off her butt and get to work d****t!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hi, I really enjoyed your story. I liked your concept of a vampire warlock - a super strong player in the world of magick and I liked that you were able to keep him loyal to his true family despite the demands of a vampire master. I am looking at writing a fantasy piece. Mostly just magick, not vampires and wereanimals of any kind. Out of curiousity, are you a fan of the Anita Blake series? I am looking forward to reading some more of your work. Keep it up :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2014
Tags: Witches, Vampires

Author

Jessi
Jessi

Granite Falls, NC



About
I have officially graduated from college, but now since I work non-stop, I never have time to write, but I still try to make time, and am going to stop avoiding this site. I write a lot of paranormal.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jessi


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jessi


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jessi