A Bad Day

A Bad Day

A Chapter by Basil Piazza
"

First some shocking news from Jenna than a awful action that could leave Kelly in the hospital

"
   "What is it?" Kelly said as she started at Jenna half way out the door. "Umm, can we sit down?" she chearped. "Sure." She said as she walked slowly staring at Jenna. She sat down on the bright orange plush booth and folded her arms on the black table and pursed her lips. "Okay so I have some news." She said concernly. "Okay..." Kelly said in a odd tone.  Jenna sighed. "Well.. I think I may be pregnat". "Omg!" She yelled. "Congrats!" She moved her blonde hair behind her ears. "Well, I need some time off" She said staring at the floor, "I'm 2 months in..". Kelly gasped "WHAT!? How could you not have told me?! How could I not have noticed" Kelly was panting. She was so filled with anger. How could her only employee go out and just get pregnat and not tell her own best friend/boss! It was awful. "What happened to sharing everything together!?" she yelled in a paniced tone. "I'm sorry okay!!" She said still staring at the ground "You know that day in April when I said I was going to Downtown Disney with Brandy?" Brandy was both of there best friends. She was friends with Kelly ever since she was about 5 and Jenna became friends with her through Kelly, but Jenna and Brandy hangout like they knew eachother since the moment they came out of there mother's womb. Which to Kelly, can be annoying sometimes. "OMG! How could you lie!?" She yelped. "IM SORRY OKAY!?" Jenna screamed. "I DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD BE SUCH A B***H ABOUT IT!" And she said storming out of the bar and slaming the glass door on her way out. Her Hazelnut brown hair blew in the wind as she power walked across the street holding her powdery pink Gucci deginer bag. She began to cry as she turned the open and closed sign from "Open" to "Sorry were closed." She ran to her car and went back to her boat house. She ran to her house until she tripped on her black pumps and went straight past her house and fell over the edge. She fell from the peir into the  warm  blue crystal-clear Flordia water.


© 2011 Basil Piazza


Author's Note

Basil Piazza
Whatcha think!?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on February 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 14, 2011
Tags: juice, flordia


Author

Basil Piazza
Basil Piazza

Ferndale , CA



About
Hi my name is Basil Piazza. I am 13 and I love writing. So many ideas pop in my head a day. Of stories.. But I want them to be read by the public. So I joined WritersCafe.org. You can add me on Facebo.. more..

Writing