Surprise

Surprise

A Chapter by Basil Piazza
"

Is Kelly gonna be okay after her accident? Could the bar be in jeporday?

"

   Kelly was in utter shock. Her blonde hair lay on her bony white sholders. Her work outfit was drenched and her make up was in clups scattered across her soft skin. She shreaked and swam violently to the shore of the popular beach that was cramed with kids, torrists, and popular locals. Everyone was staring up at a plane flying across the blue cloud-less sky with a yellow banner dangling from it. It was for her bar. Everyone was looking up to stare at it which was a relief to Kelly because then nobody would really see her lugging herself out of the water with messed up makeup, no shoes, and wet everything. Once the plane passed everyone was staring at her like she was a allien from another planet. One mom even covered her child's eyes which pretty much pissed her off. She walked quickly and began to run to leave the beach. Once she got to the peir she bended down to pick up her black pumps and walked into her boat house.

  ~

Her boat house was the smallet, but overall the best boat on Sunshine Smile peir. Her boat was super small, and white. Kelly lived in the bottem of her boat. She carefully walked down the stairs of the boat to a living room with grey walls a black couch with black pillows with grey flowers on it, a coffe table with some orcids in a clear glass vase, and a giant flat screen t.v with a cabniet filled with movies from sad trear jerkers to romantic chick flicks built inside the wall. Then first door on the right was a cute little modern kitchen and a table with black plates on a black and white checkerd place mat. There were 4. The across the kitchen was her bedroom with hot pink walls with a black bed plastic bed frame with a matching hot pink conforter and a little black desk with a hot pink laptop. In the middle of the hallway was a small bathroom with grey walls, a black toilet, sink, and bathtub, with hot pink rugs and towels. She walked to the couch and collapsed on and screamed into her pillow. She layed there just staring at the ceiling until she heard a phone call. Kelly walked to the kitchen and picked up her Iphone with a hot pink cover and touched the call option on the little glass Iphone screen. It was a unknown call. "Hello?" Kelly said hesitantly. "Yes. Is this Kelly Sunrin?" a young preppy girl said. Flordia was filled with them. "Uhh, this is her.."

"Yes, hello Kelly" she squeaked "I am here to apply for the job at A Glass of Sunshine!"



© 2011 Basil Piazza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on February 15, 2011


Author

Basil Piazza
Basil Piazza

Ferndale , CA



About
Hi my name is Basil Piazza. I am 13 and I love writing. So many ideas pop in my head a day. Of stories.. But I want them to be read by the public. So I joined WritersCafe.org. You can add me on Facebo.. more..

Writing