Chatper two-Defining choices

Chatper two-Defining choices

A Chapter by ryanhope
"

What shall he do now

"

We all ran out, their HQ was surprising small and I didn't see any Motons at all anywhere the building was under heavy damage from the air support.

                              "Alright it looks like are air forces did well now let's move up, Jack call ST and get info on the other unit's "I shouted and ran to the closest wall with my men. As Jack called ST I noticed something really quick, it was silent there was barely any gun fire, any screams nothing all I heard was just us and the U.N's troops and vehicles. "Jack got anything yet?" I said crouching over to him.

                "ST says that the Moton forces have retreated and are escaping via the underground tunnels ST says to just move in and secure the objective". S**t I thought to myself.

        "Alright well we have no sign of the enemy yet so let's just manage to get inside the HQ". Are unit moved close up to the building still there was no sign of the enemy, no dead body's any shells no nothing. We reached a back door "Alright I want three of you to head in first and check the room out and check over the radio once everything is clear" I said motioning towards three men. They proceeded to kick the door in and went in one by one.

           I looked at Jack who was behind me "Something isn't right here, I have a bad feeling about this" he didn't say anything back. A few minutes past I got impatient "Bravo check in...Bravo check in" no one answered "Alright their radio must down, let's head in Jack I want you on point" He nodded and went in first and we followed.

           The room we entered looked to be an office of some sort, completely trashed, "Looks like someone was trying to leave pretty quickly then eh" Jack mentioned up ahead.

"Yeah, let's just find Bravo then move down to the lower levels". We continued to the stairs.

           "There's no sign of Bravo Sir" one of the men said: "Where the hell did they go" he panicked.

"Its fine I'm sure they went to the lower levels to look for the objective, we should follow them down" I said trying to shut him up "Just keep moving". We went on down the stairs luckily the backup power to the building was running and the emergency lights were on. The last floor was just below us.

        "Alright we don't know what could be on the other side of that door could be bravo could be motons, maybe your mama. Just be ready for anything" I mentioned quietly "Alright on three, One, Two Three" Jack slammed the door open we all filed in guns ready.

                   "Right clear "Left Clear" the men said. There were three passageways to pick from "Alright I want three of you to head down the right and middle tunnel me and Jack will head down the left, if you find anything call over the radio" they grouped up and headed down there hallways. "Alright Jack follow me and watch my a*s, last time I got shot in it" He laughed and we went on.

       The hallway was completely empty and pretty dark "Were do you think the objective is Alex?" Jack asked while we kept going.

            

"I don't know it has to be at the end of this passage" We continued on for a bit, then Jack started talking.

     "Alex what do you know of the Motons" I thought for a bit.

  "Well nothing much just that we are under attack from them and are race is at stake". That is honestly all I knew, the Brass never has reviled information about them or what they are or what they want.”It doesn't really matter Jack, were just following orders" I said, still trying to find this dam room to add on.

        "Well maybe what we're doing is wrong, who says we aren't the ones out to cause harm" He said with a slight intent I stopped.

   "Look Jack it doesn't matter, we are just following orders learn to remember that" I said coldly "I think I see something ahead" And that I did. The hallway stopped and a door was at the end and it read Mainframe "Alright this must be it" I walked up to the door and slid it open slowly it creaked, s**t I thought.                   

I entered the room, Jack right behind me, it was a total mess papers and computer's everywhere it smelled horrible as well. I walked towards the back and there was a locked office I kicked open the door, it was totally dark "Where the hell is the light switch" I said aloud.

         "Here we go" Jack mumbled. He turned on the lights and the room became illuminated there was a computer in the middle of the room and a single filing cabinet and what I guess is a screen on the side wall.

    "You check the computer I will check the Cabinet" I ordered Jack, the few bottom doors were empty and nothing in the top as well "you find anything?" I asked hoping there was something .

         "No this computer is blank" he said grimly.

  "S**t, there must be something" I said furiously looking, and then suddenly the screen turned on. What appeared to be a Moton showed up on the screen.

            "Are you seeing this?" I asked Jack.

      "Hell yeah, is that what I think it is?" It was a Moton alright. I've only ever seen one in photos before never in person, and then audio started to play.

   "Hello and welcome Alex Mason" It said, I stood there for a moment .

"You can see us? And how the hell do you know who I am" I asked.

      "Why yes, and we have known about you for a while now Alex" It said in a blank fashion "We know why you are here; you are looking for a document are you not?" It asked.

"You don't need to worry why we are here, where the hell are you b*****d?" It let out a small laugh

 "The documents you are looking for is simply down this passage" and suddenly two parts of the wall came down and two doors appeared "Down one passage you will find your document and an exit, down the other you will meet up with your other human friends which leads to an exit as well" He said: "Oh and might I add this building has explosives designed to go off in one minute after one of the doors are opened and just to make sure you don't open both doors the moment you open one door the other will instantly be locked and if both are opened, then the explosives will go off, Pick wisely your friends or your mission"

The screen then faded out "Wait you fuckers" it was too late. Dam I had to make a choice.



© 2011 ryanhope


Author's Note

ryanhope
I tried a little better this time, but still be as harsh as you can with reviewing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011
Tags: sapce, monster, aliens, war, death, life, science, fiction, choices


Author

ryanhope
ryanhope

Yukon , OK



About
I am a new writer with no experience, I hope people like what I write more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ryanhope