Chapter five-New partner

Chapter five-New partner

A Chapter by ryanhope
"

A new partner awaits

"

Chapter five-  New partner

“Come in” I heard a woman say

I grabbed the handle and opened up the door. “Hello, Special Agent Alice?” I asked allowed looking around the room, might I add it was actually really high class looking. I heard water running towards the back on the room

“Just wait a minute I’m in the shower” I could hear her say from the back.

I looked around the room scanning for anything out of the ordinary, cameras, traps the usual. I didn’t find anything of importance so I went over to the fridge, I haven’t eaten in a while now and I’m starving here. The only thing that was in it were just some MRE’s and I honestly never did like them my-self. I closed the fridge door and heard the water turn off in the back and a door open.

“Sorry about that, a woman needs to be clean” She said walking over to me.

She only had a towel on and man was she a looker and I’ve seen my fair share of good looking women. She was thin but shaped equally top and bottom if you know what I mean, and a red head to add on. I stood there kind of flustered and looked away sort of.

“Is there a problem?’ She asked smiling sanding there

“No problem, I would like to talk about are mission” I said firmly trying to just stay focused

“Can’t that wait a little while, I just got here and I’m honestly wore out” She said walking back towards what I guessing was her room “ Look I’m going to take a quick nap“ she said closing the door

“What am I supposed to do?” I said aloud

“Your room down the other hall you might as well take a break as well” she said through the door

I sighed a little and turned around to my room. I opened it up and walked towards the bed. I took of my boots and clothes down to my boxers.  I laid down and tried to sleep, I was kind of wore out for some reason so I went off fairly quick.

I had horrible dreams again. I could see back on all of the things I’ve done, all of the people I’ve killed. Jack yet again was saying the same thing crying, “Why did you kill me”

I awoke sweating, I could hardly breathe

“Bad dream Alex?” I heard Alice say, she was in the corner of the room fully clothed this time

“Just kind of hot” I said “You’re in my room why?” I asked with a strange look

“I heard you yelling in your sleep, Jack was it?” She said walking towards the door. I didn’t say anything. “Well look we might as well start things here, I have a contact in the local pub that knows the whereabouts of an old cavern that might lead to the underground outpost” she said opening the door and walking out.

I got out of the bed and put on my clothes and boots. “Where is the pub?” I said rushing out of the room trying to follow her.

“It’s not far from here” She said smiling and we left the room

The elevator was still out so we took the stairs. She walked in front of me; I couldn’t help but glance down at her as she went on. It’s been a while sense I was with a women I thought. We finally got down the stairs and walked out of the living complex. We headed north to switch seemed to be further out of the city, the large metal covering still up. We walked a little more until I got impatient “Where is this place” I said.

“It’s right there” and she pointed to a raggedy looking building that just said Pub on the front of it. We approached the entrance of the building and Alice stopped me.

“Wait here, I will get the information” She said and walked in through the door.

I sighed yet again and just leaned against the wall. I looked around and just saw a few people sitting around talking among themselves. I tried to listen to what they were saying but they were speaking what sounded like Russian or something close to it. They saw me glancing at them and looked at me; I quickly looked away and whistled. I heard the front door of the Pub open and Alice walk out.

“Ok well it seems that the cavern is about half a mile north of outside the city, we will have to pass the gate to leave the actual city itself” She said pointed to the north side of town “Once we get to the gate and leave the city we will be able to walk from there, the outside is able to maintain life so there is no worries”

We headed off for the north part of town.  



© 2011 ryanhope


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011


Author

ryanhope
ryanhope

Yukon , OK



About
I am a new writer with no experience, I hope people like what I write more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ryanhope