I'll call it chapter 1

I'll call it chapter 1

A Chapter by Becca Hale
"

Derek pressed me against the wall of the small closet. There was something...

"

Derek pressed me against the wall of the small closet. I felt something cold and sharp hanging on it, and I arched my back to get away from it. Derek took it as me finally giving in. His lips kissed my throat, while his hands pulled off my sweater. He could barely handle my skin tight t-shirt. His fingers caressed my lower back. I jumped into him, trying to get away from them. They were like icicles.

Why did he have to do this to me? There were a hundred other girls he knew, at the very least. But of course, he had to go for me. I was the curviest, hottest, sexiest, and weakest. Naturally. I was the best at everything I didn’t care about. But I was the girl on every boy’s mind.

“Stop!” I moaned. “Get your hands off-”
I was silenced as his lips were forced onto mine. I shook my head, disgusted by his dirty mouth.

“C’mon baby, ya know ya want me, just give up...” I felt his hands tearing on the rim of my pants. I moved my hands to hips, palm out, and thrust them forward, pushing him away from me. In his anger, he flung back forward, knocking me into the wall, and I smashed my head, hard.

“Ouch, Derek, that hurt!” I cried, already feeling dizzy. My hand lifted to my head involuntarily and I felt my head. Drizzling through my hair was something thick. My hand flew down in front of my face and I saw the blood. I almost fainted. I pushed Derek again, staining two bloody fingerprints on his gray shirt, and made a weak attempt to run for the door. I made it, but only because Derek pushed roughly. I saw him walking coolly over, and I didn't even feel the need to stop him any more.

I remained stationary, waiting for him to finish. His hands moved painfully around my body, sliding my shirt up, going down my pants, feeling me up. His mouth was constantly on mine. I waited, but it was still nearly an hour before he gave up on my now lifeless reaction to him.

“I’m done with you for today, b***h,” he panted to me. I pulled my shirt (that was now up over my bra) down. I was relieved when he said that, and I stumbled out of the storage closet, clutching at my now bloodstained head, the blood hardened, the pain extinguished. I managed to reach my car, before puking, then I began to cry.



© 2009 Becca Hale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was really good. I loved how realistic it sounded even though what was going was frightening. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


yeah! This reads so perfectly well..
I'm looking forward to it!
Great work :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Great story but there's one part that was wrong.I moved my hands to hips, i think you forgot to put his hips.Other then thst great job

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

624 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2009
Last Updated on February 1, 2009


Author

Becca Hale
Becca Hale

Canada



About
I've been writing since I was three. I am left handed, and prefer typing to writing, since my print isn't neat. I am thirteen years old this year. I was looking for a web site where I could freely and.. more..

Writing