Anonymous

Anonymous

A Chapter by Unique1217

This part of my journey I have begun more a quest for deeper meaning beyond our universe... Smack dab in the middle of the Bible Belt in 2016 yes still a dry county even... I decide I'm a free spirited hippi from my Cali excursion that here I find myself staring at what may appear as stars some but then the billions we are so ignorant too but will be the first to say astrology is not Christian or the like well I thought I had an open mind growin up in this small town in Oklahoma I have just had major culture shock after another and I appeared to be non present nor understanding nor open to the idea that what anyone believes is okay and what works for one may not work for another.... Love those moments in time when you wish you would've put more energy into more constructive projects more consistently rather than skiddin by dishonestly and manipulatively yuck! Anyways I have found my newfound hobby or how bout anything that will occupy my mind also enlightening the mind with some sweet nurturing to the soul.... I still do not feel anywhere close to sane or factual on my perspectives or opinions I am intrigued by the idea that there is so much beyond what our eyes can see and such the spiritual battlefield we lie in this can be utter torture at times to the soul. Feel privileged bc of the honor... Honestly I still have trouble hardcore with that one... Either I tend to depend strictly on my will or justify it by bc I am tested ever so faithfully and comically along with my intelligently asked God first kind of decisions still add a non filter and we have genuine garbage which is quite unattractive to say the least... I can say I am grateful for new and real growth that is constantly pushing me to be the woman I have been molding for since the beginning... Rest in Him.



(Imagine ) 

When I grow up.... I wanna be an astronaut!! Picture of little guy with helmet floating in the sky with the stars

I really did too lol 



© 2016 Unique1217


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 22, 2016
Last Updated on November 22, 2016


Author

Unique1217
Unique1217

AR



About
Hi! I have loved writing since I was old enough to write but have never shared nor pushed forward with it. I have been in and out of the drug and mental illness world for twenty years while obtaining .. more..

Writing
Anonymous Anonymous

A Chapter by Unique1217


Anonymous Anonymous

A Chapter by Unique1217


Anonymous Anonymous

A Chapter by Unique1217