Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Kurayami

It was such an ordinary day. The sun was shining through the sky and air is as fresh and as clear as the sunlight. I sat at the edge of my bed and thumbed the object in my palms. I found it last night when I was escorting Mary back to her house.

The object was unfamiliar to me but I know that it was something that must be expensive and of extreme value. I stared at it curiously and turning it over to see it clearly. The object was rectangular and is made out of metal but the metal was so shiny that it could almost be silver. There were number buttons and a red button near the top of the object.

As curious as I am, I dare not show it to my parents. They were very old fashioned and they would certainly think that the object must be destroyed immediately. I am currently seventeen years old and it is time for me to find a girl that I would marry, not necessary out of love but out of business and fortune. I wish that I can marry a girl that I love but I know that my parents would never let me do that.

Then, I have this thought, maybe if this place can make my wish come true! I know that this is a silly idea but I could not help it. I spoke out my wish out loud and press the number 2014 and press the red button. Suddenly I was out of my room. I tried to stood up but couldn't. Everything seems to be swirling. What was happening? I dropped the little object and cried out then the next thing I know, I was standing in the middle of some kind of street. I picked up the object and looked around.



© 2014 Kurayami


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You want to marry a girl you love but your parents won't let you? I have one solution for that:Kill them

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kurayami

9 Years Ago

It's not me...It's the character....The prologue is not set in modern time.
hmmm...very interesting....excited to move to the next...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


You have a way of telling a story that I believe to be rare. You talk about common events but I find myself wanting to continue on reading to find out what the next sentence holds for me. The only thing that I would say is make sure to watch your tenses and grammar. An example is "maybe this place could make my wish come true!" instead of "maybe if this place can make my wish come true.!" I have the same problem when I write, I tend to overlook the words in order to just pay attention to the content lol. Continue the good work and showing people your unique style :).

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 15, 2014
Last Updated on June 30, 2014


Author

Kurayami
Kurayami

Hotel Transylvania



About
♪♫♪ more..

Writing
Autumn Autumn

A Poem by Kurayami


The choice The choice

A Story by Kurayami