Zombies'n'S**t Ep. 17

Zombies'n'S**t Ep. 17

A Chapter by wagonburner
"

It's Called Showmanship

"
I don't know if you know this, but being crazy sucks.  Listening to a worm- sorry, maggot- you pulled out of your face insult you?  How does one handle this kind of situation?  I did the only thing I could think of.

"In you go."  I grabbed it and popped it back in my mouth.

I sat and twiddled my thumbs for a while.  Eventually, the little guy wriggled into my cheek and settle there.  Hey, if I was going to be crazy, I wasn't about to advertise the fact.  I like my insanity to fester, thank you.

Several hours past.  After only one, I was really bored.  After two, I was gnawing on my arm; literally.  After three.......well, I was still gnawing on my arm.  God, that was therapeutic.  Don't look at me like that.

Finally, after about six thousand years, someone came in.  I couldn't tell who it was until they walked up to me and smacked me with a table leg.

Ah.

Hello, Max.

He untied me while I reacquainted myself with the stars.  His rough hands forced me up and kept pushing me towards the stars- I mean stairs.  When we got to the door, I turned and nipped at him.  Or at least, I would have, if he wouldn't have pushed me down the stairs.  After a brief tumble, I was down one floor and up one headache.  Arms still tied behind me, my face pressed against the corner of the wall and floor of the landing, one leg hung over my back, the other rearing to go down the next flight.

Ta-da.

Max went down after me, albeit a darn sight better and gave me a friendly hand.  By which I mean, pushed me down the next flight.  This time I ended up doing the splits.  I would have done jazz hands if I could've.  He hauled me into the living area.  It was fairly bright here.  I guess they covered all the windows upstairs.  I found myself being stared at by everyone.  Must've been thirty people there, and a grip of tiny people.  Erm, I mean children.

Why gee.  A surprise party?  For me?  You shouldn't have!

Hi starsch.

I guess ol' Max didn't like me standing still so he gave me a love tap.  Did I mention how much I like Max?  No?  Good.

He herded me towards a side room I hadn't noticed in the chaos earlier.  Or yesterday.  Whatever.  I found myself in a room with only one big window taking up the entire opposite wall and a couple of desks.  So that is where Max got his stick.

Mary, the nice lady, was waiting for me.  Wearing a smock.  Next to a table with what looked like medical surgical equipment.  And a hammer.

Oh.

Crap.


© 2016 wagonburner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the way he tells time lol!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I never get tired of your humor. Also, plus infinity awesomeness for the mention of jazz hands. And ALL of the sarcasm. Your writing is always such fun to read :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wordsmith_Artemis

9 Years Ago

I didn't, but I know a few people who did. Where did you go?
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

USM then Waylo
Wordsmith_Artemis

9 Years Ago

Then I probably don't know anyone that you do. Did K-12 in New Mexico, then NMT in Socorro. Seems li.. read more
(halued)
I like "down one floor and up one headache" "I like my insanity to fester"
Thanks for the next chapter :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


wagonburner

9 Years Ago

To be honest, I find it unusually legit folks like yourself are amused by this little...tangent of m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2015
Last Updated on November 1, 2016

The Living Impaired


Author

wagonburner
wagonburner

About
Fancies himself a storyteller. Misanthropic and blunt. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by wagonburner