Zombies'n'S**t Ep. 18

Zombies'n'S**t Ep. 18

A Chapter by wagonburner
"

Flatlined!

"
Max pushed me towards the table as Mary stepped back.  even though I didn't like where this was going, I liked getting another skull fracture even less.  As I got to the table, I paused.  Should I try to attack, or stand there, or sit down?  I mean, no matter what I did, I wasn't looking forward to the result.

Thankfully, Max was there.  He decided for me.  More stars.  When I came back 'round, I was strapped in on the desk with heavy straps, effectively limiting my range of motion to lifting my head.  And tapping my fingers on the desk; you know, like when you are bored?  One strap went across my upper chest, almost on my neck, really.  Another across my waist, one on each wrist and elbow, one across my thighs and ankles.

Mary stepped up next to me and picked up a tool that I couldn't see.  Without looking up, she spoke to Max, "You can go now, Max.  I can take it from here."  Max grunted.  When I heard the door click closed, Mary spoke again, "What is going on in your head?  Can you think?  What do you feel?"

Ha!

And I thought I was crazy.  Talking to a zombie like it can understa-

D****t.  Been around these people for less than an hour (I think) and I'm already thinking like them.

She lifted a scalpel to my chest, and pushed in and down.  The blade was somehow still razor sharp and slid through me like hot knife butter.  I mean: hot knife through butter.  Hey, it's a bit hard to focus when someone is CUTTING YOUR CHEST OPEN!!!

It felt really weird.  It didn't hurt, but it sure as hell didn't feel good.  Kinda like tearing a shirt really close to your skin. except the shirt is your skin.  You know what I mean?

..........

I guess not.

She slid the blade all the way down to my belly, then across my upper pectoral muscles.  Woo!  Skin flaps.  Betchya I'll win the wet t-shirt contest this time!

HA ha he.......I guess that was a bit too far, eh?


© 2016 wagonburner


Author's Note

wagonburner
Sorry for the late entry. Double this week.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fantastic, as usual :) Can't wait to see where this is going.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2015
Last Updated on November 1, 2016

The Living Impaired


Author

wagonburner
wagonburner

About
Fancies himself a storyteller. Misanthropic and blunt. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by wagonburner