chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by weepingwillow
"

charpter 1 tells you about the story and how it started

"

I was always told by my parents that stories were just stories and witches, werewolves, vampires and other monsters didn’t exist they were wrong. Have you ever heard of the story about the three little pigs or red riding hood if you haven’t you may want to listen.

There was once three little pigs one was small and fat with a yellow hat, another had a grey dress and was taller than any normal house and the oldest had grey hair run all the way down there back. Now not many people knew that they were all sisters, but I’ll get back to that later. When the three pigs were old enough they went to the shops to get material for their houses’ they were going to make. The smallest not being too bright bought straw and went off to build her house. The tallest didn’t want to make a house with straw so she bought wood and went off to build her house. The smartest heard a rumour about a wolf killing people in the region and asked her self what materials would keep out a wolf, then she bought a lot of scrap and other things.

She walked off with these items and found a great big hill to build her house on. She put all the scrap together and made a house, when she was finished she visited her sisters and for several mouths they were happy. One day the wolf came he killed the little pig first then the tallest one, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t kill the last one so he told the last pig that he would come back and kill her one day! The people in the village thanked the last pig and she lived among the people in the village form that day on.    

That is what I was told when I was young that the pig saved the day. You never think children stories would come true, but they did for me.



© 2012 weepingwillow


Author's Note

weepingwillow
please read

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good so far. Need to work a little on punctuation though.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012


Author

weepingwillow
weepingwillow

hervey bay, Australia



About
I'm treible with spelling and grammar but love making up stories more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by weepingwillow


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by weepingwillow


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by weepingwillow