Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by weepingwillow
"

The clans

"

A very long time ago there were no clans, no wars and the humans ruled everything but the sea. The animals had a pact with God not to talk or show magic to the humans. Then the animals couldn’t stand it any longer and took their place as rulers of our world. Even the animals had trouble they couldn’t choose who would rule the world, so the clans formed and now there are many wars for land. Each animal clan has their own way of doing things like magic. The main clans are the wolves, the dogs, the cats, the lions, the tigers, the birds, the horse and the dragons. The wolves and dogs can control the earth; the cats, the lions and the tigers can control fire; the horses can control water; the birds can control air and the dragons can control all 6 elements. The dragons band the use of dark magic 100 years ago because it’s too dangerous. The elements were angry by this, but continued to make contacts.  The six elements earth, air, water, fire, dark and light all have a contact to follow, but the elements have asked God if the can become animals themselves. God said yes with exceptions and limits he gave them each personalities and they were born into our world.



© 2012 weepingwillow


Author's Note

weepingwillow
terrible speller and bad grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds interesting. I like how you tell us every ting that's an important aspect of te story. Keep writing

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012


Author

weepingwillow
weepingwillow

hervey bay, Australia



About
I'm treible with spelling and grammar but love making up stories more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by weepingwillow


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by weepingwillow


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by weepingwillow