Chapter (sideStory): Moments of PLayFulness

Chapter (sideStory): Moments of PLayFulness

A Chapter by Pax

As I open my eyes, as my visions started to clear, I sense that I've have done something wrong. I realized I was naked under these sheets. Hangover strikes like hell. Memories of last night come in a flash. Less comes and goes again heading to the door paying someone. Must be my landlady asking for payment. I need to ask Less something.

Mr Bone: “Less can we talk about last night?”
Miss Lessie: “It's ok. Let's forget about that. I don't really mind. Just do me one favor don't tell this to anyone of our friends. And we need to shop for some cloths. I came here without any baggage for change of clothes. Do you have any change of clothes here in your closet?”
Mr Bone: “No it's empty, sorry. I've sold all of my cloths last week because I have run out of money.”
Miss Lessie: “What? I thought you have a job here.”
Mr Bone: “No, I lied to my brother.”
Miss Lessie: “You're making no sense at all. I'm here today because of the text you give me. And your brother is worried about you. You didn't bring your credit card and ATM with you. You just withdrew a few thousand bucks in your account back at home. We were all worried about you and now I see how miserable and penniless you are. What have you done with yourself? What else did you do here besides drinking all day?”
Mr Bone: “Hey! You asked too much. I came here to have a time of my life. To have a vacation that's all.”
Miss Lessie: “Yeah indeed and now look at you.”
Mr Bone: “Are you here to lecture me of my wrong doings? If that's the case then you better leave.”
Miss Lessie: “No, I'm not leaving you like this. What kind of a friend I will be to leave you alone without a single penny in that last single pair of ragged jeans you have. I will take a shower first then you will be the next.”

Mr Bone: “Go ahead.” She's really annoying yet I still find it good. At least I still have her as a friend. She really amazes me. She found me in no time at all. It's a good thing that she really understands me in spite of all the rudeness earlier. She really knew me so well.

Miss Lessie: “Bone! Where's your soap here?”
Mr Bone: “The soap it’s here, I just bought it yesterday. I will come in now.”
Miss Lessie: “Hey! I'm naked here!”
Mr Bone: “As if I didn't see that last night.”
Miss Lessie: “And Bone, can you put some cloths too. You're totally naked. Haven't you seen this last night also? Or is it too distracting? Do you want me to join you?”
Miss Lessie: “Just get out of here pervert.”
Mr Bone: “Hahahaha..”

---- few minutes later…

Miss Lessie: “Ok I will give to you my credit card. Use it wisely. Now show me around in this foreign country. It's been so long I haven't had any vacation. I could use some vacation time.”
Mr Bone: “Ok. Thanks. I will pay you back after I get a job.”
Miss Lessie: “No worries. After the tour, can we go to an acoustic restaurant this evening somewhere near the beach with an open view?”
Mr Bone: “No problem. I know a place. You're planning again to let me sing, are you?
Miss Lessie: Why is that bad to hear you sing again?”
Mr Bone: “No, just that it's been so long. We used to sing before in our college years. We had a band yet we didn't pursue it because of our responsibilities. All in all it was the most fun and memorable experience we had.”
Miss Lessie: “Yeah, it was a fun memory. Could you sing again not for me but for yourself? Singing can also relief your stress by expressing it through a song you love to sing. We tried that before.”
Mr Bone: “Ok. I will sing tonight. I hope that it will ease me of all the pain I've been through like it did before.”
Miss Lessie: “I know it will. I believed in you like I always do.”
Mr Bone: “Thanks Less. How can I ever thank you for all the kind words and help you given me. You understand me like no one can. You know me in everything I am. And I'm grateful for everything that you did for me.”
Miss Lessie: “A thank you will do and a hug also.”
Mr Bone: “Thanks.”
Miss Lessie: “Am Bone. I know a hug will do, but do you still have to grab my butt?”
Mr Bone: “Oh. Sorry.”
Miss Lessie: “I never knew this pervert side of you.”
Mr Bone: “hahaha. I'm just joking around because we are too serious in our talk. Let's just go now.”



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
mature rating teen!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

very nice, honestly, i`m impressed, bcs i`m so hard to be attached to reading here! i`m into the story and loved your style, reminds me of images from Theater! with little fun and nice conversations and thoughts..It looks like stage, and it`s very nicely written, Pax! this woman is great and he is lucky to have her as friend seems, and as lover :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

oh,,, how lucky he is... indeed.. and still blind...
Im really glad your hooked in this simpl.. read more


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

I wish I could be Mr. Bone. He's so lucky. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

lol ~ gusto mo na ring maging lalaki ~ hehe ~ yup his abit lucky in life but in relationship problem.. read more
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

:)
lolol...best friends make the best lovers are they going to fall in love Paxie? I hope they fall in love. :) I'm a sucker for a great love story :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

LoL... :D ~ hahaha... i always laugh at that name.... lol... hmm... lets see what are the circumstan.. read more
very nice, honestly, i`m impressed, bcs i`m so hard to be attached to reading here! i`m into the story and loved your style, reminds me of images from Theater! with little fun and nice conversations and thoughts..It looks like stage, and it`s very nicely written, Pax! this woman is great and he is lucky to have her as friend seems, and as lover :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

oh,,, how lucky he is... indeed.. and still blind...
Im really glad your hooked in this simpl.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Greta conversation! It flows really well and sounds natural. Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good conversation in the chapter. I like the feel of real life in the story. Good friends will do all they can for you. Miss Lessie is very kind. Thank you for the outstanding chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: willyampax, Moments to Remember


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax