Chapter 8: Silent Mode

Chapter 8: Silent Mode

A Chapter by Pax
"

~

"

Miss. Lessie: Ouch! Bone your grip really hurts. Why are you such in a hurry?

Mr. Bone: What are you doing Less?

Miss. Lessie: It’s for you own good.

Mr. Bone: Let’s go home now, I’m tired.

Miss. Lessie: No let’s talk about it. And why are you locking yourself in that crowded emptied life.

Mr. Bone: It’s none of your business if I got a job now or later.

Miss. Lessie: Hey, I’m trying to help you here. Work has come for you, why not grab it. It’s a chance that is hard to miss.

Mr. Bone: No, I’m not ready to work yet.

Miss. Lessie: Then when?

Mr. Bone: Lets just go home for now. I’m really tired arguing with you.

Miss. Lessie: You were just enjoying yourself playing the music, singing and you were laughing at me moments ago. Why now, back to gloomy state again?

Mr. Bone: Stop it already!

Miss. Lessie: Now you’re getting angry!

Mr. Bone: Would you just stop blabbering, you’re such a pain in the a*s.

Miss. Lessie: If I would not known you a bit, I’ll take that as an insult. Ok lets’ just go home.

 

-----

Mr. Bone: Did I hurt her? She has been silent all the time on the way home.

 

~~~

Miss. Lessie: “Take me to a hotel.’

Mr. Bone: “What? Why?”

Miss. Lessie: “Because I need space and seems like you needed one also!”

Mr. Bone: “Can we not fight?”

Miss. Lessie: “Who said were fighting?”

Mr. Bone: “No, I need you besides me tonight.” Then she went to silent mode again.

 

As they arrived in the apartment. The apartment is quite empty but messy, because of the trash (bottles here and plastics there). This room is not that big. It has much space with no dividers, so you could practically see the bed when you open the door, in the other side is the couch and the far center is the kitchen which is practically clean because it’s empty.

 

Miss. Lessie: “I’ll sleep in the couch.”

Mr. Bone: “What are talking about?”

Miss. Lessie: “What you need sex again!”

Mr. Bone: “Hey I’m not talking about sex.”

Miss. Lessie: “Then what?”

Mr. Bone: “Ok, ok, ok! I’m sorry about how I acted earlier. Please don’t be mad.”

Miss. Lessie: “Who said I’m mad.”

Mr. Bone: “Then what are you doing with this silent mood and keep distance thing.”

Miss. Lessie: “I’m not mad, I’m just upset and I want to give you space, all the space you want.”

Mr. Bone: “I don’t need space, I have too much of it lately. I just want you to lie besides me. That’s all, no sex, no cuddling, just beside me in the bed. I just want to feel that there is still someone in my life. My life is much too full of emptied space, too much emptiness that I feel suffocated.”

 

Then she went to silent mode again.

 



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
sorry for this is short, i like it that way an easy read
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh! if he don`t accept or say or show her that he actually Loves her, it is really so sad, bcs it will look as "using" her for the need of curing sadness! and i`ll be mad at this man too...seems he don`t have mood to think about his "ex-girlfriend" too, so where he is going...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

oh finally the last part... its so good to hear your thoughts my friend...
you have enjoyed it.. read more



Reviews

There's a realism, here; the characters are hardly idealized.
As I see it, he practically tells her to shut-up, and she goes into a "silent mode" that isn't all that silent.
I've lived this chapter, Pax!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

thanks, mr. Frank - i thought before this can't be real enough but as you said it yourself - I'm gla.. read more
"The apartment is quite empty and at the same time messy.."---empty, but messy?

just besides ---just beside

Now, I can continue reading your book. Nice!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

many thanks kabayan ~
well of course! That's exactly how men do! mememememeemem my needs, no matter the poor girl is in love and heart broken! Slap him Lessie and go get your own place till he sees you clearly! hmmmm very curious what your male brain is going to have her do in next chapter...she'll stay of course, she loves him.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

oh.. we never now... my smile keeps reaching my eye...lol... thank you dear friend.. I'm so glad you.. read more
Corset

11 Years Ago

lolol...well, you showed me didn't you! :) :)
Oh! if he don`t accept or say or show her that he actually Loves her, it is really so sad, bcs it will look as "using" her for the need of curing sadness! and i`ll be mad at this man too...seems he don`t have mood to think about his "ex-girlfriend" too, so where he is going...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

oh finally the last part... its so good to hear your thoughts my friend...
you have enjoyed it.. read more
I like the old test. Same bed and no sex. No weakness in the excellent chapter. Woman must think men are made of steel.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..