The Legend of Hero Rayler

The Legend of Hero Rayler

A Chapter by Ling

A hundred years ago, humanity was one whole, united nation. It was the age of prosperity and peace, the ideal world anyone would dream to live in. That was until the demon king came and plunged the world into chaos and despair. Terror and destruction followed in the demon king’s wake. In the era of the holy war, the future seemed dark and bleak.

It was through the endless flames of war that a man rose from the ashes, challenging the authority of the demon king to end this chaos once and for all. That man was humanity’s final hope. Strong and valorous, he would eventually be known as the hero of humanity.

Alas, in the final battle, to slay the demon king, the hero too lost his own life. The world was divided into two nations: Naylen, worshippers of the demon king, and Alca, worshippers of the hero. The people of Alca mourned for many years to come, building churches to honour the hero’s sacrifice. It was a reminder to the people of Alca that, without the sacrifice of the hero, this world could have never existed today.


© 2023 Ling


Author's Note

Ling
This is just an excerpt for better understanding of the story later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 24, 2023
Last Updated on December 24, 2023


Author

Ling
Ling

Malaysia



About
Fanfiction writer for 8 years. Also known as fangirl78123. I like salmon sashimi. more..

Writing